• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: AndyW vs HRH

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "AndyW vs HRH"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Where is the "Who is HRH" option?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Morning Churchie.
    How's the motor?
    'morning Clippy.

The car is nicely tucked up in the garage, waiting for the time when I think "**** this for a game of soldiers, I'm having the afternoon off."

It's not really a car, it's a plaything.

Personally speaking, I don't think RRH/HRH can hold a candle to AndyW.

Where's the HHH option? Now he was good fun!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Morning Churchie.
    How's the motor?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Now that our latest troll has been dispatched, is it time to update our poll options?

What say ye?
    Aye!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    started a poll AndyW vs HRH

AndyW vs HRH

AndyW is immortal - there can only be one.
    46.67%
    HRH is a contender.
    26.67%
    AndyW woz 'ere!
    26.67%
    Now that our latest troll has been dispatched, is it time to update our poll options?

What say ye?

Working...
X