• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More police nonsense"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I got married in Eltham. Nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Nah, you need a village idiot to be a village.

<insert gag about HRH etc>
    dont say HRH lives in Eltham! Im moving...

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    So did Henry VIII!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon Gecko View Post
    You need to live in a nicer area mate. Eltham is a dump.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Eltham is okay - but New Eltham ace! We have our own Butchers / Bakery / Post Office. A real village feel to it.
    Nah, you need a village idiot to be a village.

<insert gag about HRH etc>

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    It's not unheard of.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    How do they divide the 5th officer evenly between the 2 cars? Some sort of saw?
    I think he is back at the station faking the confessions.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Maybe the policemen were part of the parade.
    Are you suggesting the police are members of the BNP?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon Gecko View Post

I did say New Eltham.

Eltham is okay - but New Eltham ace! We have our own Butchers / Bakery / Post Office. A real village feel to it.

Both Eltham and New Eltham have loads of green space (including only wood remaining from last ice age). Both are 20 minutes LOndon Bridge, 23 mins Cannon Street, 25 mins Waterloo, 28 mins Charing Cross. Also 2 main roads out - A2 and A20 - I can be at M25 in 7 minutes (7 miles).

If only the schools were better...

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gecko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Maybe the policemen were part of the parade.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    How do they divide the 5th officer evenly between the 2 cars? Some sort of saw?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic More police nonsense

More police nonsense

gf went with baby to New Eltham for a newspaper (the mirror just don't ask! ).

There were 10 (ten) BNP supporters meeting to go to London for a rally - surrounded by around 60-100 police!

gf asked them if they could meet there every Saturday - we rarely see police. We have 5 (in 2 cars) to cover Eltham South - around 5000 houses.

Working...
X