• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The most attractive woman on CUK"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Tay - that's good advice however:

There's plenty of men that think I'm an arrogant bastard and still don't want to sleep with me.
    I'll do it forra fiver.

AssGuru.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Tay - that's good advice however:

There's plenty of women that think I'm an arrogant bastard and still don't want to sleep with me.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Piece of advice SP. If you want to be found attractive to a woman stop trying to be a friend to her and start acting like a slightly arrogant bastard. Once you have her, you can become a friend as well as a sexual partner.

NEVER EVER enter the friend zone first... or think that her 'liking you as a good bloke' is a good first step.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am no expert but it seems women care more for looks as they get older. Any women care to comment?
    Dammit

Well I think SP is a great chap.
    So do I! Infact I'd go so far as to say that I'm definitive proof all women are shallow. Who wouldn't want to date someone with my personality, charm, money.

Sockpuppet in "HRH" mode.

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Yes, he is sweet. I was just being a smartarse.
    No, I was being aloof!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Knob...
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Yes, he is sweet. I was just being a smartarse.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Knob...
    Dont be too harsh - I bet he is still a virgin!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    They're all either dykes or blokes.
    Knob...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Who said you had an amazing personality?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Its only a bad thing if you have a bad personality. So basically what your saying is that as I get older the fact I'm ugly but have an amazing cheerful demeanour means I am going to get laid lots. Sweet
    opps - my post was unclear. I only look for personality in a woman - looks do nothing for me.

I am no expert(I think you want HRH?) but it seems women care more for looks as they get older. Any women care to comment?

In fact, I dare to say (shoot me down) that older men should be with younger women and vica versa.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    My mum.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Its only a bad thing if you have a bad personality. So basically what your saying is that as I get older the fact I'm ugly but have an amazing cheerful demeanour means I am going to get laid lots. Sweet

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    IMO personality counts alot more as you get older.

I miss the days when looks mattered atall - these days it is only personality that matters...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hmm.

Can we have a "Nicest female personality on CUK" poll instead.

<Sockpuppet's final thought>

Who cares about looks. If you've got a tulip personality do not pass go do not collect £200.

Looks are what attract you to a person. Personality is what keeps you there.

</Sockpuppet's final thought>
    IMO personality counts alot more as you get older.

I miss the days when looks mattered atall - these days it is only personality that matters...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    They're all either dykes or blokes.
    Was that because they don't like you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X