• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Adobe PDF form

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Adobe PDF form"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I know about your DP fascination. Ahem.
    She'd have to adjust her position on that couch to accommodate it.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 17 April 2008, 16:55.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    No I won't be doing any real counselling for a couple of years, and facilitating groups is something else again.

I am just facinated by the prawns activities, programming in swindon...
    Furry muff.

I know about your DP fascination. Ahem.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Are you fishing for business?
    No I won't be doing any real counselling for a couple of years, and facilitating groups is something else again.

I am just facinated by the prawns activities, programming in swindon...

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Someone has just sent me one of those PDF forms you can fill in electronically. It is rather big (several pages to fill in) and at the end is a submit button to send the data to the sender. It says I can't save the data only send it once completed.

What's the odds I spend 60 minutes filling out this form and it doesn't fooking work?

Zero chance if it were me. I wouldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    A restraining order form.
    Don't tease her, she'll be looking forward to the gimp suit now.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    What kind of form prawn, are you joining some kind of btl self-help group?
    A restraining order form.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Are you fishing for business?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WotNxt
    replied
    Someone has just sent me one of those PDF forms you can fill in electronically. It is rather big (several pages to fill in) and at the end is a submit button to send the data to the sender. It says I can't save the data only send it once completed.

What's the odds I spend 60 minutes filling out this form and it doesn't fooking work?

Print it out, write in the information with a pen and then post it to them.

Eventually they'll get fed up and find a more sensible way than PDF forms!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    "The operation is not allowed".

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    "The operation is not allowed".

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Try submitting it before filling it in. If they ask why you've submitted it blank (or with garbage answers if it has required fields), say you're a cretin. They'll believe you.
    WHS

They believed me.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Try submitting it before filling it in. If they ask why you've submitted it blank (or with garbage answers if it has required fields), say you're a cretin. They'll believe you.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Adobe PDF form

Adobe PDF form

Working...
X