• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "People with rucksacks"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    "The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it."
    No. The best car safety device is a 14 inch spike in the middle of the steering wheel.

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    I think that one of those golf bags with wheels is better for the underground. Can get lots of useless rubbish into it, and can move pretty quick with it when being fired at.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    "The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it."

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Do you want a cracker, Polly?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I suppose acting like a parrot is the only thing a talentless person like yourself can entertain.

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, [ Macbeth: V, v ]

What's here? the portrait of a blinking idiot, [Merchant of Venice: II, ix ]

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I suppose acting like a parrot is the only thing a talentless person like yourself can entertain.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    can I repeat what AtW said here as well?? huh?? huh?? huh??

And after all that, and idiot like AtW comes along and says:

Originally posted by AtW

Originally Posted by AtW

I could tell them (his parents) this in straight face -- what he did (if he is not related to terrorist attacks) is completely stupid and he deserved to get shot. .

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    So a man/woman/child carrying a rucksack, and running to catch a train deserves to be shot huh!!
    Can't you read? Running away from armed police, implying refusal to stop just like that guy. Its just like driving fast to checkpoint disregarding orders from soldiers to stop results in car being sprayed with bullets: its a fecking common sense and those who lack it don't stay for long in this world.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    This is not true representation of my views: carrying racksack is not shootable, but running away from armed police with a racksack is likely to result in quick death via shots in the head.

Using racksack now is an invite for possible police checks, and certainly for unease of fellow passangers.

So a man/woman/child carrying a rucksack, and running to catch a train deserves to be shot huh!! and you'd be sooo happy to knock at their relatives door and inform them how stupid that man/woman/child was, and they surely deserved to be shot for their stupidity.....

we are all safe with your idiotic logic aren't we??
    Last edited by SandyDown; 24 July 2005, 19:46.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I think you'll find that AtW thinks, anyone who wears a rucksack now is so stupid and deserves to be shot...
    This is not true representation of my views: carrying racksack is not shootable, but running away from armed police with a racksack is likely to result in quick death via shots in the head.

Using racksack now is an invite for possible police checks, and certainly for unease of fellow passangers.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    I think you'll find that AtW thinks, anyone who wears a rucksack now is so stupid and deserves to be shot... am sure he would be quite happy to go and tell their parents/wives/children how stupid their son/husband/wife/Dad/Mom is for wearing a rucksack, and htey deserved to be shot for such stupidity....

Leave a comment:

• GiGo
    replied
    very funny, may be they should all wear jumpers with Union Jacks .. or perhaps should carry a union jack/St George's flag everywhere they go.... deary me , but this may make them a sitting duck for those terrorists who would think these union jack carriers are traitors....
    There was some kind of neo-nazi bnp demonstration outside this morning. 60 youths, then 200 police descended..

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    non-white people with racksacks
    All that tells me is people are stupid as the politicans and think there easy solutions to everything

Take a look at Richard Reid (shoe bomber) half cast jamacian/white but looking mainly white. So white looking and no rucksack. No one would look at him twice, till it is to late.

Islam is one of the fastest growning religions within the white community out there, if it has not already it will definatly soon toss out a few looney extreamists

Some data for you to "worry about"
    United States, roughly 80,000 white and Hispanic Muslims.
    France, there are perhaps 50,000, according to a secret government intelligence report leaked to the French newspaper Le Figaro.
    In Britain,Spain and germany roughly 14,000 each

I would advise any asian or black not to carry a rucksack at the moment though, not for the peice of mind of people on the transport system, but because of trigger happy police.

They could carry any other kind of large bag though, because people are, as i said above, stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    See in some ways this new board is better than the old one. You can always do this.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/profi...t=ignore&u=144

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    AtW.. you are an idiot .....
    but every villege needs one.. so your existence is justified ...
    Do you have any other arguements apart from direct insults?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X