• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Canary Wharf summer concerts"

Collapse

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    good on you bro! The London Kiwi Massive will not surrender!!

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    started a topic Canary Wharf summer concerts

Canary Wharf summer concerts

Anyone else been going to these?

Family and I have been to a few, last Fridays was the London Symphony Orchestry and last night was some big swing (music, not sex) bad. All in all great family night outs (and free!!!).

If you havent and live nearby then I would recommend you go to at least one of the concerts. I think next Friday is the last one (next thursday is the Rat Pack).

Regards

Mailman

ps. After yesterdays events work mates were saying I should go because of the threat of terrorists...I told them to **** off while telling them I can bring some surrender flags in on Friday if they want them

Working...
X