• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Obese cat

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Obese cat"

Collapse

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Well I just got back from Naples , and I thought I saw a packet of pipe cleaners walking down the street till I realised they were moggies.
    Stray dogs as well, bloody packs of em.
    Sh i t hole of a place

So why did you come back if it's so bad?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
    "Had" a squirrel, yea I'll bet it was a surprise for the squirrel as well, thats the last time it goes rooting in the undergrowth for nuts.
    I wish I had videoed it - youtube would have loved it.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    If the food was any good, there wouldn't be any leftovers!

You've not quite grasped this logic tulipe, have you Francko?
    Are you jealous of cats because dogs eat tulip? Quite literally indeed.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Well I just got back from Naples , and I thought I saw a packet of pipe cleaners walking down the street till I realised they were moggies.
    Stray dogs as well, bloody packs of em.
    Sh i t hole of a place

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Italian cats are almost all fat. Mine was 12kg. Of course, they benefit from great food leftovers.

Mine would have not even got close to any british meal leftover.
    If the food was any good, there wouldn't be any leftovers!

You've not quite grasped this logic tulipe, have you Francko?

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Plus he had a squirrel once - doubt that will ever happen again...

"Had" a squirrel, yea I'll bet it was a surprise for the squirrel as well, thats the last time it goes rooting in the undergrowth for nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Italian cats are almost all fat. Mine was 12kg. Of course, they benefit from great food leftovers.

Mine would have not even got close to any british meal leftover.

Leave a comment:

• 51st State
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Not now that RH and ATW are training kamikaze squirrels, and infecting them with pox and infiltrating them into the red squirrel population.
    URGH! That doesn't conjure up an appetising image.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    gf has put both our cats on Hills Science Dried low fat food only. One cat now perfect weight - but the fat cat is still well overweight.

Cat is too timid to get food from elsewhere - I guess it is the mice/birds/frogs/pigeons he eats.

Not now that RH and ATW are training kamikaze squirrels, and infecting them with pox and infiltrating them into the red squirrel population.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    gf has put both our cats on Hills Science Dried low fat food only. One cat now perfect weight - but the fat cat is still well overweight.

Cat is too timid to get food from elsewhere - I guess it is the mice/birds/frogs/pigeons he eats.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by 51st State View Post
    But chubby ones are happier for you to stroke them
    reminds me of an internet picture floating around a few years ago about fat girls being better at felatio cause they're hungrier

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by 51st State View Post
    Aye. They are more grateful too.

Leave a comment:

• 51st State
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Smaller pussies are more fun.