• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How hard are you?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How hard are you?"

Collapse

• Jog On
    replied
    Thought I'd bump this seeing as the topic has resurfaced.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    My wife scares the crap out of me when she gives them looks.

Other than that, I can hold my own against any 3ft Blind paraplegic mentally handicapped deaf person

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by larry View Post
    "I miss meat and blood very much. Not vegetables because they are food for a woman."

Quote from one of the Masai, running the marathon this weekend.

Like meat, not sure about blood.

They call it gravy up north. Can't get in down south, they're too nancy (reagan).

Leave a comment:

• larry
    replied

"I miss meat and blood very much. Not vegetables because they are food for a woman."

Quote from one of the Masai, running the marathon this weekend.

Like meat, not sure about blood. Nice to see someone saying something 'sexist' and no one will touch him for saying it!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I don't know - I think this troll has some mileage... not quite up to Chico's standard at the moment but give him time.
    A pity Chico is not here to teain him up really...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    You can always spot the real hard men, because they dont talk about it, and they never brag.
    So thats all I have to say on the subject, and I never had no trubble, ever , right. No warra mean like.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I'm so hard I have to bend over when I pee...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    My problem is I could kill you by breaking wind.
    You win!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Been in a few fights on the lacrosse pitch, but TBH, it doesn't really hurt as you're being hit on the helmet by a guy wearing gloves...

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    My problem is I could kill you without breaking sweat.
    My problem is I could kill you by breaking wind.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
    My problem is I look too soft and cuddly.
    My problem is I could kill you without breaking sweat.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    My problem is I look too soft and cuddly.

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    I had a few fights from 10 - 14 yrs, but that's all a very long time ago. I used to get so wound up (in fights) that my muscles would get tight and I found it difficult to throw hard punches -at least that's how it felt to me.

Now in my mid-late 30's I would avoid fighting if at all possible, although I'm definately capable/fit enough if the need arises. I'm sure I could hold my own if it mattered enough (i.e. if someone threatened my partner / daughter / cats)

Or scratched my bike....
    Last edited by Bod; 10 April 2008, 16:16.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    So it looks like we’ve got some well ‘ard nutters on the forum and we should watch what we say if we don’t want to get ‘sorted aaht

Know what I mean

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I once took on forty battle hardened midgets in Cambodia, and killed 25 mangled the rest,
    hang on I'm lyin

You're right, you do tell the jokes around here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X