• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scotty finally gets beamed up himself"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    In bill and teds excellent adventure they are watching that episode on TV when the "evil us's" arrive and drive them out to the very same area of the nevada desert where that was filmed, and kill them.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    I was wondering the same thing. Kirk eventually mixed up some sort of gunpowder out of natural substances lying around, and shot the lizard. I think.
    That's pretty much it. The episode was called "Arena".

Arena Plot Synopsis

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Am I right, that was you Kirk defeated in the episode where you were forced into gladiatorial combat and he invented a gun blah blah blah?
    I was wondering the same thing. Kirk eventually mixed up some sort of gunpowder out of natural substances lying around, and shot the lizard. I think.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    With an Avatar like that I am amazed that you bear no ill will to the Trekkies, particularly the one named Kirk.

Am I right, that was you Kirk defeated in the episode where you were forced into gladiatorial combat and he invented a gun blah blah blah?
    Those giant alien lizards all look alike to me.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    More importantly, Deforest Kelly was in the Lone Ranger.

With Kemo Sabe & Tonto.

So there.

I think it's a bit sad that I should know that.
    With an Avatar like that I am amazed that you bear no ill will to the Trekkies, particularly the one named Kirk.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Probably, see what happens when you think without the internet

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Yes I just realised the faux paus. He was in high noon though?
    You are probably thinking of Gunfight at the OK corral.
    Have a look at the link I attached.
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 20 July 2005, 17:01.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Ye canne' change the laws of biology, Captain.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Yes I just realised the faux paus. He was in high noon though?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    deforrest whiticker
    Forest Whitaker. Crying game, Good morning vietnam and Ghost Dog.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001845/
    DeForest Kelley Star Trek and lots of other stuff. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001420/

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    When deforrest whiticker died a few years ago could believe he was in his 80s. In the obituary it said he was in many westerns including high noon!

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    started a topic Scotty finally gets beamed up himself

Scotty finally gets beamed up himself

Scotty is dead

Working...
X