• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HRH - Genuine or a bot?"

Collapse

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What will the poll options be?

I might well vote for him to stay - I think RH made a very good point....
    Thankyou, your support will not be forgotten.

Please add the poll Im confident I'll be get the necessary votes and my point will be proven.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Didn't Churchy say he was real ?

Where is the little doggie anyway?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What will the poll options be?

I might well vote for him to stay - I think RH made a very good point....

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    attitude

I'm

See attitude!

I have made a point of trying to get some of your more aggressive adversaries off your back, to give you a fighting chance of fitting in.

Now Me and My mates have a superior attitude towards you. Sheesh!!

Well thank you very much! Gratitude appreciated and you can go and screw yourself pal.
    You were arrogant, disruptive and childish on cc and you haven't changed a bit.
    Bog off back into your own little fantasy world.
    I actually kept CC.net going for about 8 months after it should have called it a day due to keeping the post count and interest in the site up......but hey much easier to believe my detractors.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Don't feed the troll
    Indeed. Like I said he's not real. LuciferBox, is this another inspired creation of yours?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Don't feed the troll

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Would the people of CUK like me to stay or go. I have two ID's HRH and RRH, so basically I need 4 votes from other people.
    Ok, you asked...Go please...

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Not much of a sense of humour either by the look of it.

My commie quip was supposed to be a joke, although it's pretty lame if one has to point it out ..

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Would the people of CUK like me to stay or go. I have two ID's HRH and RRH, so basically I need 4 votes from other people.
    Perhaps Churchill and clippy? coz you just blew my vote.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Where have I said Im better than anyone? I think you'll find that its actually you and your mates who have a superior attitiude towards me!

I don't think than Im better than anybody, but I certainly don't think Im any worse than anybody either.
    attitude

I'm

See attitude!

I have made a point of trying to get some of your more aggressive adversaries off your back, to give you a fighting chance of fitting in.

Now Me and My mates have a superior attitude towards you. Sheesh!!

Well thank you very much! Gratitude appreciated and you can go and screw yourself pal.
    Bog off back into your own little fantasy world.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    So you're saying we're all equal. In other words you're calling us a bunch of commies!

What a cheek!
    No I just have a balanced sense of self esteem. Not meant to be political in the slightest.

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    I don't think than Im better than anybody, but I certainly don't think Im any worse than anybody either.
    So you're saying we're all equal. In other words you're calling us a bunch of commies!

What a cheek!

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    So you have 5 other IDs?

Seriously - what would the poll question/possible answers be?

As for empty vessels - that's a laugh!

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    It's not that we don't like you, it's the arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude we don't like.
    How can I dislike someone who is just a few lines of text to me.
    If I met you in person, I would probably find that your personality and attitude are totally different face to face.

Where have I said Im better than anyone? I think you'll find that its actually you and your mates who have a superior attitiude towards me!

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    If you make a poll and I get under 6 votes I'll walk, but I really don't think a lot of people dislike me, its more that few people dislike me a lot...

Empty vessels and all that.....
    So you have 5 other IDs?

Seriously - what would the poll question/possible answers be?

As for empty vessels - that's a laugh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X