• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: T5 Problems

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "T5 Problems"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Still... every cloud has a silver lining eh?

Link
    Where have you been?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Still... every cloud has a silver lining eh?

Link

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Those bean tins can be quite tricky.

Where was all the software for T5 written? Shanghai? Mumbai? Dubai?
    as far as i know, it was written and developed in the UK

http://www.ultra-as.com/

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure opening a new airport terminal is like opening a tin of beans. Easy innit ?
    Those bean tins can be quite tricky.

Where was all the software for T5 written? Shanghai? Mumbai? Dubai?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Can you imagine the aggro they(BAA) went through just to ensure that one of the staff wasn't an undercover reporter plotting to plant a dummy bomb on the runway?

Btw, what happened to the idiot who ran onto the runway last week?
    (or was it the week before?)

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Yeah, I'm sure opening a new airport terminal is like opening a tin of beans. Easy innit ?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I bet there are some countries in the world where the level of work is generally of a high standard. I just can't think of any.

Edit: what about Japan.
    They had similar problems when they opened new airports in Japan too.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    If you'll hold still for a minute I'll give it a try....
    Love you too!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Has anyone here actually hit a cows arse with a banjo?

If you'll hold still for a minute I'll give it a try....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Has anyone here actually hit a cows arse with a banjo?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    In a similar vein I went on a stag weekend in Leuven in Belgium, part of which was a tour of the Stella brewery...but we couldn't find it, proving that we couldn't....you know the rest.
    That's what happens when you get drunk BEFORE going on the tour

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I have actually been a of do with a company where we went for a meal at a micro brewery in North Carolina and they had no beer. They literally failed to organise a pi55 up in a brewery
    In a similar vein I went on a stag weekend in Leuven in Belgium, part of which was a tour of the Stella brewery...but we couldn't find it, proving that we couldn't....you know the rest.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I have actually been a of do with a company where we went for a meal at a micro brewery in North Carolina and they had no beer. They literally failed to organise a pi55 up in a brewery

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    I bet there are some countries in the world where the level of work is generally of a high standard. I just can't think of any.

I suppose so, though I can imagine a couple of CNI posters saying the same thing about another country...though I too can't think of another one at the moment.....

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Not just this country - everyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X