• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Best Website ever?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best Website ever?"

Collapse

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Lambros View Post
    This is untrue

I cannot find anything from Dick Brice on this link. And I am also unable to play 'Gone too soon' by Michael Jackson.
    Try this nsfw link

edit: damn this oh so clever rudery filter... Try this one instead

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    Originally posted by RRH View Post
    No Im not talking about my own datemymates but this...

www.last.fm

you basically can play whatever tune you want from any artist OR type in a band that you like and it will play that band and similar artists, its tremendous.
    This is untrue

I cannot find anything from Dick Brice on this link. And I am also unable to play 'Gone too soon' by Michael Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Well, you're all wrong. This whole Internet thingy is just a passing craze. This time next week no one'll even remember it.
    The way things are going, no one'll be able to afford it

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I think this will be bigger. I don't know how I managed without it!

Anyone got any other staggering finds on the Interweb?
    Well, you're all wrong. This whole Internet thingy is just a passing craze. This time next week no one'll even remember it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Been using this for about a month since it got plugged on Radio 1.

Class site.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
    Will you be posting regularly on here from now on Red Rosco Hater?
    No, HRH.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hi Nicky G

I hope you will be posting here regularly?

Leave a comment:

• Nicky G
    replied
    Will you be posting regularly on here from now on Red Rosco Hater?

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    It'll never catch on. I mean, how could they make money letting people click through to other sites? It's the opposite of sensible web design. Fools. Stupid name too.

Apparently you can Make Money Really Fast $$$. Shall I send you the email? It'll only cost you $5. And would you send a get well card to a girl who's in hospital who is trying to break a World Record?

etc.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied

Are you kidding?? Google has been around for YEARS...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
    You need to get you sarcasm detector in better working order. Last.FM has been around for years. My registered date on there is 28th May 2005, And I was by no means an early adopter.
    This is true but its going to get much bigger soon with the backing it has.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    While we're in the spirit of sharing - I discovered this the other day - mark my words, it'll change the world.

Last edited by realityhack; 22 March 2008, 11:16. Reason: Ah - I can't be cruel, it's not right.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    You need to get you sarcasm detector in better working order. Last.FM has been around for years. My registered date on there is 28th May 2005, And I was by no means an early adopter.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I wonder how long before they attach videos?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X