• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Perennial Bench Poll"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    wobbegong is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    #22 Nice pali

Dead yet?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Just as well. I was going to suggest you lose the geek points for poor spelling.
    Harsh but fair.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    And now: They know who you are.
    And now or next week: They'll be trawling through your posts, reading your thoughts on life, love and contracting.

I hope you've not said anything on here you wouldn't be happy being common knowledge at clientco.
    Oh, he knew who I was anyway. He's a good guy, just a mischevious git on occasions, but not malicious.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Memo to self; don't leave PC logged in to CUK and walk away from desk while git of a colleague is in the office. The bugger's deleted my post!!

And now: They know who you are.
    And now or next week: They'll be trawling through your posts, reading your thoughts on life, love and contracting.

I hope you've not said anything on here you wouldn't be happy being common knowledge at clientco.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Memo to self; don't leave PC logged in to CUK and walk away from desk while git of a colleague is in the office. The bugger's deleted my post!!

Just as well. I was going to suggest you lose the geek points for poor spelling.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    . . . and looses 20 points for poor logic. If you've been on the bench for ">= 1 year" then all the other options (except for the AndyW option) must also be true .
    wobbegong is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    See above posts...
    Ah,

I was assuming the AndyW option was for people indefinitely on the bench..

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Where is the "No, I'm not on the bench" option???
    See above posts...

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Where is the "No, I'm not on the bench" option???

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I read that thread with interest, but I wasn't in a giving mood at the time. Sorry.

Are Xeno Geek Points only ever dispensed in 5 point increments?

I'm sure NickFitz has earned almost 1000 so far.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Wot no Xeno Geek Points for the crime figures analysis the other day? Tscah.
    I read that thread with interest, but I wasn't in a giving mood at the time. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Wot no Xeno Geek Points for the crime figures analysis the other day? Tscah.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Ach - I've got to change my sig again...

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    For excessive use of the >= symbol:

realityhack is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    Ach - I've got to change my sig again...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X