• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Most odious person

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Most odious person"

Collapse

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Once did a rather slutty pole, she was gorgeous!
    I doubt anyone with true wit or looks would touch you with a ten foot one Churchill as you are sadly lacking both departments.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    What we need to settle this is a witty poll.
    I can't do witty polls.

Once did a rather slutty pole, she was gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    I know but to name ME as the most odious person in the world is quite ridiculous. Most odious poster on this board-possibly but world-I think not!
    What we need to settle this is a witty poll.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Like what exactly?

He's an attention seeking arsehole who I wouldn't be surprised to see on Big Brother or more likely Judge Judy.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    Despite his faults, he still has more to offer than any of the untalented social-rejects know as Big Brother Celebrities (from Jade to Charlie and all inbetween) that the media has insisted on sticking under our noses.
    Like what exactly?

He's an attention seeking arsehole who I wouldn't be surprised to see on Big Brother or more likely Judge Judy.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I know but to name ME as the most odious person in the world is quite ridiculous. Most odious poster on this board-possibly but world-I think not!

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Despite his faults, he still has more to offer than any of the untalented social-rejects know as Big Brother Celebrities (from Jade to Charlie and all inbetween) that the media has insisted on sticking under our noses.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    We're not so sure!

The funeral may have been a cover up

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    New nomination

Paul o'Grady - how the hell is this cretin a star? His worn old jokes, his crokey scouse tones, his references that only an 80 year old would get (Gracy Fields/Les Dawson/Steptoe aren't exactly contemporary so why do you keep going on about them?). A Gala bingo caller that got lucky

End of on the bench rant
    His sister's quite fit though

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Im hardly bloody Pol Pot am I...... FFS!
    We're not so sure!

The funeral may have been a cover up

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Creative with his names.

Im hardly bloody Pol Pot am I...... FFS!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Does he like squirrels?
    Yes he does - on toast

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Previous name, the tw@t formerly known as RRH.

Seconded, btw.
    Creative with his names.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Hrh ?
    Previous name, the tw@t formerly known as RRH.

Seconded, btw.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    New nomination

Paul o'Grady - how the hell is this cretin a star? His worn old jokes, his crokey scouse tones, his references that only an 80 year old would get (Gracy Fields/Les Dawson/Steptoe aren't exactly contemporary so why do you keep going on about them?). A Gala bingo caller that got lucky

End of on the bench rant
    On the whole I completely agree.

However, he does have a nice house out of it, pays the bills, and doesn't have to work very hard for it.

I would imagine that there are a large number of people that would say the same sort of thing about the likes of us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X