• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "With apologies to Queen"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    That would be Camilla then?

Crocodile wife

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    "Under British law, high treason is the crime of disloyalty to the Sovereign amounting to an intention to undermine their authority or the actual attempt to do so. Offences constituting high treason include plotting the murder of the Sovereign; having sexual intercourse with the Sovereign's consort, with his eldest unmarried daughter or with the heir to the throne's wife."

That would be Camilla then? Such a person would need sectioning, not prosecuting.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    "Under British law, high treason is the crime of disloyalty to the Sovereign amounting to an intention to undermine their authority or the actual attempt to do so. Offences constituting high treason include plotting the murder of the Sovereign; having sexual intercourse with the Sovereign's consort, with his eldest unmarried daughter or with the heir to the throne's wife."

That would be Camilla then? Such a person would need sectioning, not prosecuting.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Er! What he is refering to AtW is

Oh never mind old chap! never mind
    He did not say: Her Most Gracious Majesty the Queen

POLICE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's high treason me thinking
    Er! What he is refering to AtW is

Oh never mind old chap! never mind

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That's high treason me thinking

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Brillo, you might as well post the link to the whole article

http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/b...ews/7690.cntns
    Last edited by Gonzo; 20 March 2008, 18:53.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic With apologies to Queen

With apologies to Queen

spoof lyrics to be sung to the tune of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.

"I see a little silhouette of a Fed,

Bernanke! Bernanke! Can you save the whole market?

Monolines and munis - very, very frightening me!

Super senior, super senior, Super senior CDO - magnifico.

I'm long of sub-prime, nobody loves me,

He's long of sub-prime CDO fantasy,

Spare the margin call you monstrous PB!

Easy come easy go, will you let me go?

Peloton! No - we will not let you go - let him go,

Peloton! We will not let you go - let him go,

Peloton! We will not let you go - let me go,

Will not let you go - let me go..." etc, etc.

Working...
X