• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2000 More Tory Voters"

Collapse

• Bumfluff
    replied
    Drop the boy drop the boy ooohhhh eerrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    I doubt they'll be voting Tory once they're dependent on the dole.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    They are so stupid up there that they will still vote nuLieBore.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Has anyone seen their joker MP on BBC24 talking rubbish about how continued existance of Northern Crock upsets banks with offices in Canary Wharf, ffs, he should have mentioned class struggle as well.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    Seems to me that by making this announcement it will spur people on to look for work elsewhere anyway, fact is staff expenditure is a major overhead so to make it a viable business it must go down this route. I'm hearing very similar stories from people I know who work in the housing and property markets at the moment.
    Thats okay then - as long as IBs not affected.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That's 4000 short of what was needed to be done before end of last year.

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    replied
    Seems to me that by making this announcement it will spur people on to look for work elsewhere anyway, fact is staff expenditure is a major overhead so to make it a viable business it must go down this route. I'm hearing very similar stories from people I know who work in the housing and property markets at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    started a topic 2000 More Tory Voters

2000 More Tory Voters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7302312.stm

NR to shed 2,000 jobs. By 2011 !!!!

Ok, so you're basically a ****ed company. So you shed 2000 jobs over 3 years in an effort to "turn things around".

Working...
X