• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Christmas

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmas"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    you claim it's not your site, but nonetheless you came across it, so doesn't the monitor get a bit smudgy?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    I'll have to post a nice poem for you tomorrow in the Poetry Corner.
    Just leave something in Sandy's box, Slave, virtually everyone else around here has.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    you claim it's notyour site, but nonetheless you came across it, so doesn't the monitor get a bit smudgy?
    I always make sure I have a can of Noboclean and some anti-static wipes close to hand.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Book him Danno

you claim it's notyour site, but nonetheless you came across it, so doesn't the monitor get a bit smudgy?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    Lucifer, that is so disturbing, you like overweight women??
    Hey, it's not my website. I just came across it.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Think I'll still to my romantic notion of Sandy as Beatrice.... forever enigmatic and distant.
    Aaaaaaahh... Dank je well Salve

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Actually I knew a newly graduated doctor (while English guy), in the piss up party after his graduation he announced that he's like to go to Africa, find the fattest black woman and **** her over and over and over

what a fantacy !!!
    Think I'll still to my romantic notion of Sandy as Beatrice.... forever enigmatic and distant.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Actually I knew a newly graduated doctor (while English guy), in the piss up party after his graduation he announced that he's like to go to Africa, find the fattest black woman and feck her over and over and over

what a fantacy !!!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    I saw a documentary on 'fat feeders' once....men who love obese women and encourage them to eat vast amounts of fatty food.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Lucifer, that is so disturbing, you like overweight women??

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Truly Disturbing Website

Nah, she's old and soppy. However, a woman who gets a thrill from parading her unclad wares....phwoar!!!!
    Whilst looking for my photo of Fern Britton, I came across this...

http://www.ianardo.com/hall3/hall3.html

It's got pictures on it, but it's all safe as far as work viewing goes, just conceptually very, very disturbing.
    Last edited by Lucifer Box; 14 July 2005, 21:08.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    What's this with Eve, don't you like my bat-girl costume ???
    I like it very much. But a more revealing attire would be even more fetching.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Spicy sausage will turn you into Eve?

What's this with Eve, don't you like my bat-girl costume ???

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Spicy sausage will turn you into Eve?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Beautiful young ladies should be waited on, not expected to cook.

Can anything entice you to be our very own Eve?
    Spicy sausage ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X