• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I love Davina

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I love Davina"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

She is also common chavscum....
    whs

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Ermm...Divvy Mcall is a drug fiend so if you want to celebrate her, you are celebrating drug lusers everywhere.

She is also common chavscum....

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    5 years ago maybe, but she's getting on a bit now ...

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    There should be a Davina channel on Sky. I'd never go to work.
    I agree 100% - that way the gobby t@rt can be confined to one location which I could easily avoid.

Leave a comment:

• TravelMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
    I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, falling off your stilletos on live TV or admitting to reading the Daily Mail.

Reading the Daily Mail has to more embarrassing than, being a bloke caught in stiletto's surely???

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Aye thang ewe.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
    I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, falling off your stilletos on live TV or admitting to reading the Daily Mail.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Davina McCall dramatically lost her footing on last night's Big Brother double-eviction show, crumbling to stage in front of her audience at Elstree Studios.

The dark-haired TV host is famed for her vertiginous stilettos, but this time it seemed they were simply too high even for her.

She was quick to laugh off the embarrassing stumble however, and although she readily flaunted the resulting scar, she soon regained her immaculate poise.
    =============================
    I remember when f4j invaded the BB set...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No, I meant BB Davina, you're not allowed to call her a t**t!!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Davina McCall dramatically lost her footing on last night's Big Brother double-eviction show, crumbling to stage in front of her audience at Elstree Studios.

The dark-haired TV host is famed for her vertiginous stilettos, but this time it seemed they were simply too high even for her.

She was quick to laugh off the embarrassing stumble however, and although she readily flaunted the resulting scar, she soon regained her immaculate poise.
    =============================
    I remember when f4j invaded the BB set...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    oh! you mean that Davina. She is great. I think FG had some piccies of her on flickr
    No, I meant BB Davina, you're not allowed to call her a t**t!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Wash your mouth out!
    oh! you mean that Davina. She is great. I think FG had some piccies of her on flickr

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    eh? Who do you mean? Surely not that t**t that presents big brother?
    Wash your mouth out!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    eh? Who do you mean? Surely not that t**t that presents big brother?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    started a topic I love Davina

I love Davina

There should be a Davina channel on Sky. I'd never go to work.

Working...
X