• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Friday questions

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday questions"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Cailin, if things do not work out with this new man, I would like to take you out for a fish supper one day next week at a harry ransdoms of your choice.
    I think I am on to a winner with Churchy so thanks but I'm ok

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Churchy..... shhhh don't be telling them
    Sorry.
    (our secret)

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Cailin, if things do not work out with this new man, I would like to take you out for a fish supper one day next week at a harry ransdoms of your choice.
    Your wo'oing skills could do with a bit of work there HRH.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yeah, we'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Take care of yourselves, and each other.
    Go Jerry, Go Jerry..

Rhubarb.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I'm sure I will be grand - but thanks for the offer
    Yeah, we'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Ok fair enough. Im out in Manchester tonight so if you need any added security when meeting this new guy give me a shout and I'll keep an eye on things from afar.
    I'm sure I will be grand - but thanks for the offer

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    But I don't hate him either.... well not really.

I just have no feelings whatsoever for him... it's like that bit of my life never happened even though it has shaped who I am today.

Anyway not sure that makes sense but I know what I mean and I do know I am not in love with him

Ok fair enough. Im out in Manchester tonight so if you need any added security when meeting this new guy give me a shout and I'll keep an eye on things from afar.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Yeah....I often got the feeling that CM was secretly in love with him when I've met her
    Thanks SP...

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I know you probably 'hate' him, but do not forget there is a very fine line betwen love and hate. And often what you love about someone is also what you hate and vis-versa.
    Yeah....I often got the feeling that CM was secretly in love with him when I've met her

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I know you probably 'hate' him, but do not forget there is a very fine line betwen love and hate. And often what you love about someone is also what you hate and vis-versa.
    But I don't hate him either.... well not really.

I just have no feelings whatsoever for him... it's like that bit of my life never happened even though it has shaped who I am today.

Anyway not sure that makes sense but I know what I mean and I do know I am not in love with him

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    On and off what?
    Not him, thats for sure...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Been a bloody long rebound then - been "single" on and off for nearly 4 years
    On and off what?

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    In love with my ex-husband

Oh sweetheart, you have no idea

Leave a comment:

Working...
X