• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Today's Budget

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Today's Budget"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Good thing my weekend binge drinking is arranged for Saturday.

Otherwise I would have spend a bit more.
    "Binge Drinking" has become the catchphrase for NL do-gooders, social busybodys and Met' Police numptys in recent times.

But, as a friend of mine said; "Binge Drinking? Is there any other kind?".

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    According to my domestic media contact Darling was successfully saved by Cameron.

Makes a change!

I don't know which channel they were watching but Darling looked very sheepish as Cameron gave his response, whilst Brownstuff pissed himself laughing.

Got to admit el gordo's got balls, we all know Cameron was right in saying most of the problems were down to Brownstuff's mismanagement as chancellor.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    I think Cameron's response summed it up nicely.
    According to my domestic media contact Darling was successfully savaged by Cameron.

Makes a change!
    Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 12 March 2008, 15:16. Reason: saved changed to savaged

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I think Cameron's response summed it up nicely.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Good thing my weekend binge drinking is arranged for Saturday.

Otherwise I would have spend a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Fook im.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Where's the AndyW option??

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a poll Today's Budget

Today's Budget

Well thought out. Just what Britain needed.
    0.00%
    Dull as ditchwater. Deck chair rearrangement on the Titanic.
    61.54%
    Over generous. All those tax cuts!
    0.00%
    A vicious attack on hard working people driving 4x4's with drink problems
    38.46%
    Vote now

Working...
X