• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dream

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dream"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    vain, limited talent, obnoxious
    I thought you were talking about me then for a minute.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I'm sure he is a lot better than he used to be. A few years ago he was up there on my tuliplist in the position now occupied by Chris Moyles, these days he hardly comes onto my radar.

In the 90s Evans was everything I despised of the lad culture, vain, limited talent, obnoxious, and according to those who used to work with him (that Will fella among them) an atrocious bully.
    He still exhibits these attributes IMO .

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Not sure about that but he does have a habbit of getting his sausage out, especially at meetings....

(actually after what I read about him last night, I think I've gone off him)

Leave a comment:

• monkeyboy
    replied
    Does any of the congregation remember Noels House party, when they put cameras in some poor sods house and surprise them live mid show.

Well allegedly the one where they did CE did not go to plan.

What we saw on the TV was Noel winding up for the jump to the live house cameras, he glances at the monitor then looks at the camera and very quickly moves on to something else.

Apparently CE was acquainting himself with madam palm and her five fingers whilst watching Pam on Bay Watch, on the other channel.

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    Keep resisting and you will see your best years pass by dreaming about crayfish-avatar guys on the internet..
    twilight

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I'll take my chances.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Keep resisting and you will see your best years pass by dreaming about crayfish-avatar guys on the internet..
    I'll take my chances.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Not sure if I can resist your grammar 2uk.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Lucy , look no further than me. To start wth I drive better car , no ugly and more ..
    Not sure if I can resist your grammar 2uk.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Lucy , look no further than me. To start wth I drive better car , no ugly and more ..

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I'm sure he is a lot better than he used to be. A few years ago he was up there on my tuliplist in the position now occupied by Chris Moyles, these days he hardly comes onto my radar.

In the 90s Evans was everything I despised of the lad culture, vain, limited talent, obnoxious, and according to those who used to work with him (that Will fella among them) an atrocious bully.
    I wasn't here much in the 90's so I don't know.

Hard to believe he could be as bad as that tw@t Moyles.

I guess you don't really know anyone until you work/live with them.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Yes. He is such a sweetheart.
    I'm sure he is a lot better than he used to be. A few years ago he was up there on my sh1tlist in the position now occupied by Chris Moyles, these days he hardly comes onto my radar.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Chris evans?
    Yes. He is such a sweetheart.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Chris evans?
    a.k.a. the Ginger Wa*ker as he is known.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    He is lovely, what are you saying?
    Chris evans?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X