• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: "Green" taxes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on ""Green" taxes"

Collapse

• NoddY
    replied
    Capital inhabited nationalism, then the free market and now environmentalism. All to keep you in your place dear boy!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    I'm quite happy to pay for "green" taxes.

As long as I get a repayment when the global temperature reduces.

And a large bonus divi when they prove it's related to solar activity or whatever and not "man-made CO2 production".
    Burn him! Heretic!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'm quite happy to pay for "green" taxes.

As long as I get a repayment when the global temperature reduces.

And a large bonus divi when they prove it's related to solar activity or whatever and not "man-made CO2 production".

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    the ball, my son, is in your court

Milan.
    It would help if I could see where your ball is coming from

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    the ball, my son, is in your court

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    you mean your sir bob thread,

just did boss, just did

Milan.
    Good lad, meet you over there

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    you mean your sir bob thread,

just did boss, just did

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I dunno why you lot keep complaining, you know you're being taken up the gary, just keep quiet, use some ky, and reverse full throttle onto the proverbial implement

Milan.

Milan, havent you got some explaining to do on another thread?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    I dunno why you lot keep complaining, you know you're being taken up the gary, just keep quiet, use some ky, and reverse full throttle onto the proverbial implement

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• bestofthebest
    replied
    green taxes = easyway for labour liars to bring in stealth taxes to the dumb public that believe they are doing the country a service, yet on the other hand they push for a third runway and terminal 6 at heathrow.

between you and me terminal 6 has already been agreed .

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I love the way the media is calling every frigging tax a "green" tax. More "green" taxes are on the way.

Brilliant. That's pollution, Climate Change, proverty and disease all sorted then.
    where's the party donations tax?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic "Green" taxes

"Green" taxes

I love the way the media is calling every frigging tax a "green" tax. More "green" taxes are on the way.

Brilliant. That's pollution, Climate Change, poverty and disease all sorted then.

Working...
X