• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More dead squirrels"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm guessing the squirrel made an extra effort to avoid being killed by an A3. Imagine the shame on the "other side"...
    I know - all the other ghost squirrels would laugh and point at the one ran over by a hairdresser

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Have you considered that they might have been pulling your leg a little?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm guessing the squirrel made an extra effort to avoid being killed by an A3. Imagine the shame on the "other side"...
    Don't know about that , but it was surely not a female squirrel to run from the car like that..

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    I was driving the A3 the other day , when a squirrel chasing some nut poped infront of the car. Intuitively I aligned the wheel towards the poor bastard , (imagining how I was going to brag on CUK wit my deed)hoping that it wll freeze in fear as a rabbit would do. But it was quick to get out of the way..

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Perhaps we can create a web page with dead bloody squirrels all over it and get atw into opening it by conceiving him it is some other linky ! Na not worthed since we can't see his face ..

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    I was driving the A3 the other day , when a squirrel chasing some nut poped infront of the car. Intuitively I aligned the wheel towards the poor bastard , (imagining how I was going to brag on CUK wit my deed)hoping that it wll freeze in fear as a rabbit would do. But it was quick to get out of the way..
    That's interesting. I didn't run over a squirrel the other day either.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I don't know why, but I have this picture in my mind of Sasguru in a balaclava and camo gear, sneaking about the park Rogering squirrels to death, just to annoy AtW
    get his rocks off

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    A couple of chaps I am familiar with as they walk dogs in the park where I feed my squirrels told me they found at least 2 (or even 3) more dead in the other side of park - total of 5 dead over a week

This all seems like some ***t used poison that killed my squirrels
    It's the squirrels mafia. You didn't see anything.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    As you are on the 'other side' already, perhaps you could commune with the spirits of the furry little deceased ones and get to the bottom of it.
    I don't know why, but I have this picture in my mind of Sasguru in a balaclava and camo gear, sneaking about the park Rogering squirrels to death, just to annoy AtW

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    murder suicide?
    As you are on the 'other side' already, perhaps you could commune with the spirits of the furry little deceased ones and get to the bottom of it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    This message is hidden because Bear is on your ignore list.
    why did Bear get lucky? what do I have to do to join him?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

This all seems like some ***t used poison that killed my squirrels

Have they had a post-postmortem?

While I don't like squirrels killing them is a waste of time as other squirrels move into their territory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X