• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone watch Phone Rage last night ?"

Collapse

• HRH
    replied
    Who was the bafoon in Leeds doling out cream eggs to his staff for saying ‘tremendous’? What I hated about the First Direct call centre was the enforced happiness that seemed to be imposed on the staff. Seeing two middle aged women rolling around in a kiddies ball pit was among the most sickening sites I have seen on TV in many a year...... and I saw Keith Chegwin in naked jungle.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I was hoping to pick up some good tips on how to rage at the call centre staff. At the very least, I wanted to see someone in the call centre reduced to tears by the berating that the client was giving out.

And I now have to question having my accounts with first direct - if they can afford to have staff wrestling in a ball pit, throwing stress balls round the office, and joking, then they should be able to afford to reduce my mortgage interest rate.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    started a topic Anyone watch Phone Rage last night ?

Anyone watch Phone Rage last night ?

I'm glad I don't work for that little Irish tw@t Paddy - I would have floored him by the third ad break.

Working...
X