• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you knew the humam race would end this year..."

Collapse

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Couldn't have put it better myself - although I have corrected you
    Thanks CM.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    If I'm chasing a bird, she will be running.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    With my looks and lack of charisma I have to take those that go for me. If I'm chasing a bird, she will be running.
    At least you are honest

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    but perhaps you are going for the wrong girls

With my looks and lack of charisma I have to take those that go for me. If I'm chasing a bird, she will be running.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    I don't understand this???

Why do women sleep with assholes on the fist date, but make decent guys wait for ever until they put out???

Surely it should be the other way around....
    Perhaps because fist dating is more exciting?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto View Post
    It's because they don't want US to think they're tarts. Where's all they want from the asshole is a shag.

HTH
    Couldn't have put it better myself - although I have corrected you

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied

Why do women sleep with assholes on the fist date, but make decent guys wait for ever until they put out???

They don't shag those they may want to keep. I've a mate who's the same. If he gets any action when he first meets them he dumps them because they're too easy. His last bird made him wait 3 months, then dumped him after she'd spent all his money.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied

It's because they don't want them to think they're tarts. Whereas all they want from the asshole is a shag.

HTH
    Last edited by Pinto; 5 March 2008, 16:37.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Does it not take a few dates to distinguish between the 2?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Cor it's gone to 5 dates nowadays ....glad I'm not in the dating game anymore. Good luck, hope it works out for you ...
    Thanks sweets

Maybe that's why you never do get that far!

I tend to get bored after 2 or 3 dates if all she's doing is sponging free meals and drinks off me with only my lips ever getting wet.
    Not that it's any of your business.... but perhaps you are going for the wrong girls - I am perfectly capeable of paying my own way.

Me neither but it's the way it is -

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied

all she's doing is sponging free meals and drinks off me with only my lips ever getting wet.
    There is no return on this investment and for those reasons "I'm out" TM

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

I tend to get bored after 2 or 3 dates if all she's doing is sponging free meals and drinks off me with only my lips ever getting wet.
    Y-fronts

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    No chance - not until the fifth date.... assuming we make it that far...

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Cor it's gone to 5 dates nowadays
    Only for nuns with a bad habit apparently. Most girls around my way would be knocked up and engaged by then.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    No chance - not until the fifth date.... assuming we make it that far...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X