• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wine by the Case Recommendations"

Collapse

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by basshead View Post
    Yes. Next.

Member of The Wine Society myself
    Me too

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    If your butler can't pull the cork out with his tongue its not worth drinking.

Threaded.
    Chavs the lot of you!

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    If your butler can't pull the cork out with his hand its not worth drinking.

Threaded.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes this one makes some money ...
    And makes people happy. If only temporarily.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Oh sorry, different Majestic.
    Yes this one makes some money ...

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Why don't you ask AtW?

Surely, he runs http://www.majestic.co.uk

Oh sorry, different Majestic.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jubber View Post
    Forget the wine.

4 cans of spesh and a seat in the park to shout at the traffic.

Sorted.
    You're not in UKIP are you?

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Forget the wine.

4 cans of spesh and a seat in the park to shout at the traffic.

Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    sas, pots and kettles,

anyway, what's chav about somebody buying wine in a wooden box ? or not in my case ?

je ne comprend pas !

Milan.
    Sort of agree there.

Some decent wine in France can be bought in big plastic containers with a tap on. A sort of super winebox. It's not really Grand Cru, but it's pretty good, and cheap!

We pay way over the odds in the UK for drinkable wines.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    sas, pots and kettles,

anyway, what's chav about somebody buying wine in a wooden box ? or not in my case ?

je ne comprend pas !

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    has anybody here reached the dizzy heights of being in a position to buy wine by the crate, but in the wooden crates that have to be opened with a hammer and chisel ?

Milan in 'one day' mode.
    You really are a chav, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    has anybody here reached the dizzy heights of being in a position to buy wine by the crate, but in the wooden crates that have to be opened with a hammer and chisel ?

Milan in 'one day' mode.
    Milan try and set achievable goals for yourself. This pie in the sky dreaming you are doing will result in depression as you never achieve these lofty goals.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

Milan in 'one day' mode.

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    am I the only one who buys wine in Lidl and supermarkets and steadfastly refuses to pay more than 10 euros a bottle ?

Milan.
    Yes. Next.

Member of The Wine Society myself

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    am I the only one who buys wine in Lidl and supermarkets and steadfastly refuses to pay more than 10 euros a bottle ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X