• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cor Blimey! What a set of Bristols!"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    £38K in Japan, but in rip-off Britain the same car is going to retail at £60K.

At £38K I'd buy one tommorrow.
    Great isn't it Apparently they are also going to sue any attempted grey importers. A supercar for 70k dollars, incredible, almost worth moving to the US for

Leave a comment:

• Katie
    replied
    It's not called a skyline anymore is it? My dad is 7th on the waiting list!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I haven't bought another car, but if I did I'd have the new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDoJdQXmwu8

3.3 secs to 60 and 38k in Japan
    I like that. The old R34 is still worth buying if you are after a Skyline...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

£38K in Japan, but in rip-off Britain the same car is going to retail at £60K.

At £38K I'd buy one tommorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Speaking of which what car did you finally spend your 37K life savings on in the end?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    .. a fool and his money and all that
    Speaking of which what car did you finally spend your 37K life savings on in the end?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Not for the ford pinto engine, it's just run in gov

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I'm selling this little beauty only 120k

http://www.duttonownersclub.co.uk/Ga...ow%20level.JPG
    That's quite high mileage.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I'm selling this little beauty only 120k

http://www.duttonownersclub.co.uk/Ga...ow%20level.JPG

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    shame they look like badly built kit cars, a fool and his money and all that

Agreed, they are horrible. For upper class twits with no sense of value or style.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Probably the last UK-owned car manufacturer left (along with Morgan)!
    I see they've still got that showroom in Kensington - been there for ages, if I remember correctly.
    shame they look like badly built kit cars, a fool and his money and all that

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Ah that makes more sense. Are the Scandinavian beauties also eating Big Macs being held out by some lithe Brazilian hotties who are also doing unspeakable things to each other? while also eating big macs being held out by ....
    girls who get kicked off flights for being "too pretty"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Sorry I forgot to mention that the big macs were being held out by 3 blonde, 20 something scandivian beauties, who are kissing each other. Im not lieing Ive seen it, I know it happens
    Ah that makes more sense. Are the Scandinavian beauties also eating Big Macs being held out by some lithe Brazilian hotties who are also doing unspeakable things to each other? while also eating big macs being held out by ....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Anything more than a handful is a waste. or was it mouthful?

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    How would they be able to massage each other if they were simultaneously eating a big mac, eh? Fantasies must have some basis in reality.
    Sorry I forgot to mention that the big macs were being held out by 3 blonde, 20 something scandivian beauties, who are kissing each other. Im not lieing Ive seen it, I know it happens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X