• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Inbred Muslims

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Inbred Muslims"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    You forgot 'self detonating'

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Very interesting reading. Looks like I may need to run through the asian area shouting abuse do they get off their arses and chase me. Oh the sacrifices one makes to help their fellow man.
    Go on then, I double dare ya!

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Very interesting reading. Looks like I may need to run through the asian area shouting abuse do they get off their arses and chase me. Oh the sacrifices one makes to help their fellow man.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Damn I was born into the wrong cult.

I used to get on very well with a first cousin when I was a teen, but knew she was out of bounds otherwise I'd have been in like flynn.

Shame as inbreeding may be the only natural antidote to my elephant man genes.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Nothing to do with Muslims - though to Troll every brown person IS a muslim - more to do with rural culture. The Mirpur rarely ever marry outside of their families. Not a new thing...I hear people in West Virginia and many parts of India do it.
    What do you call a West Virginia girl who can run faster than her brothers?

A virgin.

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    actually including 'darker skinned' makes you vulnerable to the racist police... better off omitting altogether or clippy/lilelvis2000 will be jumping up & down
    Bollocks, it just means I'm observant.

Let the little f*ckers jump!

As for the state of the country today, we've only got ourselves to blame!

Voter apathy and now we're paying the price!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oh yeah. Apologies.

I for one welcome our self detonating, six-toed, Cystic Fibrosis suffering, banjo playing, rocking chair sitting, race card playing, darker skinned overlords!!!
    actually including 'darker skinned' makes you vulnerable to the racist police... better off omitting altogether or clippy/lilelvis2000 will be jumping up & down

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    How is a discussion about a religion racist?
    I didn't say it was. I was just asking about the smilie

IIRC, the idea of the smilie was to use it in an ironic manner, when people were claiming racism when it wasn't - I can foresee this thread heading in that direction.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I am pleased to see we have included "banjo playing"...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oh yeah. Apologies.

I for one welcome our self detonating, six-toed, Cystic Fibrosis suffering, banjo playing, rocking chair sitting, race card playing, darker skinned overlords!!!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Whatever happened to getting that "Racist!" smilie done?
    How is a discussion about a religion racist?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Whatever happened to getting that "Racist!" smilie done?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    What's a Hindu?

It lays eggs.

IGMC...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I for one welcome our six-toed, Cystic Fibrosis suffering, banjo playing, rocking chair sitting, darker skinned overlords!!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Wow!

I wonder how they fit in with the actuarial tables. must cost them a bomb for insurance. Or would that be prejudicial ?
    I for one welcome our six-toed, Cystic Fibrosis suffering, banjo playing, rocking chair sitting, darker skinned overlords!!!

Churchill - In "I bloody should do, I pay enough in tax to support 'em!" mode!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X