• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: February

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "February"

Collapse

• SandyDown
    replied
    Woooooooooohoooooooooo – Finally the evil month is ending….

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    OK feeling better now… we have a champagne reception in an hour (project gone live party) so feel I should go and slap on some make up and comb my hair
    Just wear your burka, job done!

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    OK feeling better now…
    Going to work -
    dont wanna go
    - feeling low down

After a while -
    you start to smile
    - now you feel cool

Then you decide -
    to take a walk
    - by the Old School

Nothing has changed - its still the same

Ive got nothing to say - but its OK

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    But it has Pancake day in it!

tim

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    OK feeling better now… we have a champagne reception in an hour (project gone live party) so feel I should go and slap on some make up and comb my hair

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    One day this weary winter will be gone
    Don't be fooled it won't be gone for good
    It will be back to freeze next year's moustache
    Blowin’ snow as every winter should

Right now we all look forward to the spring
    Season of the short sleeve and soft ground
    We all recall how she was last year
    Each and every groundhog hung around

One day this weary winter will be gone ....

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    oh yes - thanks, even though the image clicking is not working, but at least I know the code for the smilie now !!!
    No worries, darling!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    oh yes - thanks, even though the image clicking is not working, but at least I know the code for the smilie now !!!

I am an idiot - but its February... and am used to just clicking the bloody smilie image.... btw Ferret can we make these images hidden? its not work friendly !!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    heh - didn't get that far... I was just angry ... will try it now and let you know
    daft

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto View Post
    What happens if you click on "More"?
    heh - didn't get that far... I was just angry ... will try it now and let you know

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    I am not using a network, can't post on this site through work network, I am using the modem of my Nokia N95 to get to the internet... most likely that's why am having difficulties with posting smilies... I click on it and nothing happens !!
    What happens if you click on "More"?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Ardesco means that you have 1.2.3.11/bmi/ in front of the links you posted, something to do with your internal network as the rest of the url seems correct.

I am not using a network, can't post on this site through work network, I am using the modem of my Nokia N95 to get to the internet... most likely that's why am having difficulties with posting smilies... I click on it and nothing happens !!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Oh really Ferret? thanks, you are brightening up my dull February... got loads of smilies... should I just send you a link to my Photobucket

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post
    I do not have control of being able to add images to posts though
    Time for a coup d'état methinks ...

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    heh, you never heard of photobucket... and I don't keep anything personal there, just smilies (not the naff ones here !!!) why can't we post our own images /smilies here ... hate this BB... ferret do something!!
    Ardesco means that you have 1.2.3.11/bmi/ in front of the links you posted, something to do with your internal network as the rest of the url seems correct.

If you want more smilies adding post the correct link and I will see if I can get them uploaded. I do not have control of being able to add images to posts though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X