• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Smelly others in office"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Hope he blasts himself into a low orbit

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Follow him around with a piezo electric sparker, on the end of a long stick. Or invent one that sparks when methane's detected and attach to the underside of his chair. Don't forget to put a warning label on his backside (preferably where it will not get burnt) instructing others to stay well clear.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    You must remember this
    A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
    The fundamental things apply
    As time goes by
    And when two lovers woo
    They still say, "I love you"
    On that you can rely
    No matter what the future brings
    As time goes by
    Moonlight and love songs
    Never out of date
    Hearts full of passion
    Jealousy and hate
    Woman needs man
    And man must have his mate
    That no one can deny
    it's still the same old story
    A fight for love and glory
    A case of do or die
    The world will always welcome lovers
    As time goes by
    -----------------
    Moonlight and love songs
    Never out of date
    Hearts full of passion
    Jealousy and hate
    Woman needs man
    And man must have his mate
    That no one can deny
    it's still the same old story
    A fight for love and glory
    A case of do or die
    The world will always welcome lovers
    As time goes by

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Stop being so sensitive.

A fart is just a fart.
    a sigh is just a sigh.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Leave him alone. hopefully someone else will sort it out.

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Stop being so sensitive.

A fart is just a fart.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I've still got some somewhere... the proper 'Enry stuff at that.

Yeah I once tried splashing it all over. My bell-end stung for hours. Gave me an idea of what chilli-burn must be like.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Tell him he needs to reexamine his diet.... it seems he is eating stuff that don't agree with his system..

Exactly my reason for avoiding those nasty green foods. Yeah them might add 10 or 20 years onto my life, but at least I don't suffer from gastric lapses.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Keep a can of air freshener to hand and give it a squirt every time he trumps. To make it more effective, point the nozzle towards his face and flick a lighter in front of it while depressing the button.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Tell him he needs to reexamine his diet.... it seems he is eating stuff that don't agree with his system..

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Don't do anything anonomously - either ignore, or have a chat in private with the guy!

As a contractor you cannot rock the boat if worried about an extension.....

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    You could leave a packet of charcoal biscuits on his desk with a postIT saying "They work for my dog, why don't you try them?".

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-charcoal-biscuits.htm

Or to save money, buy anything from the staff canteen. It seems they're required to burn a larger proportion of the food to comply with the laws on multiculturalism.

Shame there's not many naturally black foods, apart from black pudding.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    You could leave a packet of charcoal biscuits on his desk with a postIT saying "They work for my dog, why don't you try them?".

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-charcoal-biscuits.htm

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    I would recommend taking up smoking. I am a heavy smoker and therefore cannot smell or taste anything.

The last time I gave up, after a couple of weeks I found the stench of other people when I took the tube in the morning to be truly disgusting.

So I had to start smoking again.

There are similar complaints about pubs and clubs now there's the smoking ban. Apparently you can smell the loos, which are typically overflowing on a saturday night, and the sweat on the dancefloor.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Another cure for the sense of smell is to chat up some bit of skirt in a nightclub and wait to get atwatted by her boyfriend and his 4 friends.

Worked for me when I was 18. I could be swimming in piss and not smell a thing (handy for later in life). Brut is still fashionable isn't it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X