• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lost AAArrrggggghhhhh"

Collapse

• MrRobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    whats happened since then ?
    Computer and station blew up because they stopped entering the numbers.
    They mount an offensive on the 'others' and discover their village
    The island used to be host to a series of experiments meant to help humanity
    They manage to contact a nearby boat after Charlie switches off jamming equipment, and dies.
    Locke goes even more mental
    Jack gets even more annoying

Err.. that's about it

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    I gave up with Lost long ago was doing my head in, was at the point they met the other tribe on the island and they found the computer they had to keep putting numbers in, whats happened since then ?

Remarkably little. Kate and some bint called Juliette had a bit of a mud wrestle. Can't remember much else, I went blind soon afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    I gave up with Lost long ago was doing my head in, was at the point they met the other tribe on the island and they found the computer they had to keep putting numbers in, whats happened since then ?

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Off-screen ex-girlfriend, but Kate on the show - Evangeline Lilly. Yum.
    Ah yes, yum indeed. First thought you meant Claire, but I think Kate just about wins that contest

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes.
    Of course he is, the island is full of tropical fruits.

People think that fruit is healthy as fructose isn't really sugar. Sure lardarse, whatever you say.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    His on-screen girl friend, or off-screen?
    Off-screen ex-girlfriend, but Kate on the show - Evangeline Lilly. Yum.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    Yeah they age 1 year every film/book, in line with a new 'school year'
    Clever, for a woman who was a single mother living in poverty, i.e. Edinburgh.

[Just tried to have a look at wikipedia to make sure I remembered the place correctly, and Google has removed all direct links to it. I suppose this is part one of their plan to overtake wikipedia with their own she-ite version.]

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    The last book's been written. The last chapter is him and his wife sending their own kids to Hogwarts.
    Trying to be clever and spoil it for those who haven't read it yet?

Bad luck, there's a reason I haven't read it or seen any of the movies.

And if I ever change my mind I'm sure alzheimers will make the story nice and fresh for me. I look forward to being able to watch all my favourite movies and genuinely not know what's going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Any other supplies in that shipment? Scissors, perhaps?

I have a 40" LCD now and his ridiculous afghan hound mullet in full effect is going to be too much to bear. The hobbit's ex-girlfriend will provide some compensation of course...
    His on-screen girl friend, or off-screen?

Leave a comment:

• too_many_details
    replied
    Naveen Andrews was interviewed by Jonathon Ross on friday and he said he thought the plots lines were all over the place in the last season, knowing there is only 48 episodes left should improve things however.

R

PS That was Jacobs cabin - read it on Wikipedia.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    I think they tried to cover that by explaining how he'd stashed loads of stuff from the cargo drop. It helps when the food doesn't expire till next century. I predict it'll all turn out to be a Tescos experiment with eradiation.

Only another 3 series to go. It all ends with series 6. ZZZZzzzzzzz. Wake me up in 3 years.
    Any other supplies in that shipment? Scissors, perhaps?

I have a 40" LCD now and his ridiculous afghan hound mullet in full effect is going to be too much to bear. The hobbit's ex-girlfriend will provide some compensation of course...

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Only another 3 series to go. It all ends with series 6. ZZZZzzzzzzz. Wake me up in 3 years.
    nice money making scheme they have got there.
    first 3 series mixing present and past events and next 3 mixing present and future events

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    On a similar theme, has that Rowling bird factored in the rising age of the Potter cast when churning out all those books? Do they end up in their 20s by the end?

Not having seen or read any of them I was wondering about that the other night. If it's a genuine issue and Harry is supposed to remain a teenager, maybe they should pull their fingers out and film them quicker.

The last book's been written. The last chapter is him and his wife sending their own kids to Hogwarts.

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    On a similar theme, has that Rowling bird factored in the rising age of the Potter cast when churning out all those books? Do they end up in their 20s by the end?
    Yeah they age 1 year every film/book, in line with a new 'school year'

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Is Hurley still fat?
    I think they tried to cover that by explaining how he'd stashed loads of stuff from the cargo drop. It helps when the food doesn't expire till next century. I predict it'll all turn out to be a Tescos experiment with eradiation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X