• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jeremy Beadle had a small kock"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    Just pimping the charity he supported, as someone who has also had young family member spend his early years on a children's cancer ward.

Children with Leukaemia
    Good one SZ, I think "United Grand Lodge" is gearing up for something special in that area, hence the email...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    "Jeremy Beadle had a small kock"

wouldn't that depend on which hand he was using. If it were the adult sized big one then yes I suppose so. The other one would probably resemble being tugged off by an action man.
    That was the joke

-Jeremy Beadle has a small kock

.....but on the other hand

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Just pimping the charity he supported, as someone who has also had young family member spend his early years on a children's cancer ward.

Children with Leukaemia

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Jeremy Beadle had a small kock"

wouldn't that depend on which hand he was using. If it were the adult sized big one then yes I suppose so. The other one would probably resemble being tugged off by an action man.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't think Bogey would've liked him...

I'm not surprised

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I really didn't like him during his YBF period as he came across as a bit condescending towards his so-called victims.
    Seeing him out of this role and into his ordinary persona he seemed quite the opposite and by all accounts he was a very nice guy to know.
    He was an avid bibliophile and collector of trivia but what always struck me, whenever I saw him on TV, was his tremendous enthusiasm.
    The world will be a greyer place without him.
    I don't think Bogey would've liked him...

I'm sure that many of us will have heard of the passing of Jeremy Beadle yesterday after battling Pneumonia, although many will not be aware of his membership of Chelsea Lodge No 3098.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Yup. What the Lizard said.

I really didn't like him during his YBF period as he came across as a bit condescending towards his so-called victims.
    Seeing him out of this role and into his ordinary persona he seemed quite the opposite and by all accounts he was a very nice guy to know.
    He was an avid bibliophile and collector of trivia but what always struck me, whenever I saw him on TV, was his tremendous enthusiasm.
    The world will be a greyer place without him.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Anyone who raises £100M for charity is ok by me... didn't like his programmes though...
    Yup. What the Lizard said.

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Anyone who raises £100M for charity is ok by me... didn't like his programmes though...
    what he said

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Indeed, he gave his time and other peoples money to causes related to fighting conditions he suffered from himself IIRC. Anyway death is always sad.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    In 2001 Beadle was presented with an MBE for services to charity for his work with Children With Leukaemia, and is estimated to have raised more than £100-million for various charities.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Sick puppy!

Lost my Dad when he was 61 so can imagine what his poor family are going through. Reading his obituary on the BBC the last bit says he left a wife and two daughters, very sad.

As much as he annoyed the hell out of me when I was younger it sounds like he was a really nice bloke and suffered a bit in the last few years with ill health.

RIP Jeremy

My dad was also 59 when he went. He also had cancer of the kidney which is very similar to jeremy...but my dad also had ALS.

I must admit, I kinda liked YBF, especially the kids clips and animals as those are difficult to stage but I thought the clips of people falling off ladders etc was just to carppy TBH.

RIP Mr Beadle...

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    R.I.P Beadle

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Beadles no-longer about!!!
    Sick puppy!

Lost my Dad when he was 61 so can imagine what his poor family are going through. Reading his obituary on the BBC the last bit says he left a wife and two daughters, very sad.

As much as he annoyed the hell out of me when I was younger it sounds like he was a really nice bloke and suffered a bit in the last few years with ill health.

RIP Jeremy

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Beadle

Editing of this article by unregistered or newly registered users is currently disabled until February 6, 2008 (UTC) due to vandalism.
    If you cannot edit this article and you wish to make a change, you can discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.

not seen that before...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X