• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Winds of Change are in the Air...."

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    That remark was aimed at Churchill, not ATW, Tay.
    I know.... you have just made yourself look a little silly. If you are going to be pompous... at least try and be right.

You are obviously all hormonal and busy daydraming about Ruskies with Mo's. totally understandable old dear... but try not to let your comprehension skills slip any further.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yes, I will even allow you to misspell my nickname without making any remarks about it...
    You just did, tit!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I've decided that ATW is a lovely person, and I'm glad he's my forum friend as well as being a friend to the squirrels.
    Yes, I will even allow you to misspell my nickname without making any remarks about it...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    That remark was aimed at Churchill, not ATW, Tay. That kind of mistake is inexcusable, and puts you in the frame for Dork of CUK.

I've decided that ATW is a lovely person, and I'm glad he's my forum friend as well as being a friend to the squirrels.
    And the common denominator is...

Denny and the squirrels have a comparable IQ... As well as being hairy...

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Yip def friend zone.. poor ATW must be crushed... imagine being rejected by Denny...

I cant wait for the 'Its not me its you speech' from Denny.
    That remark was aimed at Churchill, not ATW, Tay. That kind of mistake is inexcusable, and puts you in the frame for Dork of CUK.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I'll explain to you what it is like to have one, if you like. Just so that you know, in case you should ever get one.
    Yip def friend zone.. poor ATW must be crushed... imagine being rejected by Denny...

I cant wait for the 'Its not me its you speech' from Denny.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'll explain to you what it is like to have one, if you like. Just so that you know, in case you should ever get one.
    You are too late Denny - I think his ex-wife explained it all to him

Bad, foul mouthed doggy

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Awwwww, Denny has a friend, Denny has a friend...

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Friend? You saying ATW has already slipped into the friend zone?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oi! Mind your language, bad doggy!
    Awwwww, Denny has a friend, Denny has a friend...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    And you should be shot under the ugly dogs act.
    Oi! Mind your language, bad doggy!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    He should be muzzled, under the Dangerous Dogs Act.
    And you should be shot under the ugly dogs act.

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    I suspect that this site's obsession with squirrels is gradually being transferred to cats.

Expect to see lots of moggy related threads coming up soon.

I disagree

I would never shoot a cat!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

castrated

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Even Churchill?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X