• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Feeling awful this morning...."

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied

Good work, Ardesco!

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Well, feeling a lot better.

Got 5 out of 8 trainees giving max marks for presentation style, so, either it went well or I have sympathy votes!

Roll on tonight - Bradford curry, bottle of wine and local hotel sleep and all will be right with the world.
    Are you sure that a Ruby and a bottle of wine is going to help your current situation? I can see the post tomorrow......

Originally posted by Wilmslow
    I feel horrible again this morning.....

It feels like somebody gave my ribs a damn good kicking and then took me up the arse before bashing me over the head.....

God I wish I was a perm and could weasel my way out of work while claiming sick pay.... Only a couple of months to go before I get my all new permie contract, I think i'll take the first week off sick to celebrate...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    We are all Spartacus, for our name is Legion.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    No - you're Spartacus
    No! I am Spartacus.. oh hang on...

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Well, feeling a lot better.

Got 5 out of 8 trainees giving max marks for presentation style, so, either it went well or I have sympathy votes!

Roll on tonight - Bradford curry, bottle of wine and local hotel sleep and all will be right with the world.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I thought I was El Duder?
    No - you're Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I thought I was El Duder?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Wilmslow

Please grab your groin area.

If you feel a tw@t, don't worry because at least you'll know why your always whingeing.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Now, now - we should be welcoming El Duder back rather than complaining about his posts.

Have a Sprite and make yourself happy.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Wilmslow boy!

Pull yourself together, honestly some people!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Wilmslow, honestly. You're either a superb troll, or the most pathetic person to have ever posted on this board. Sadly I fear the latter rather than the former.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Aww bless, poor little Wilmsypie. Here - have a Lemsip, and a slap in the chops, you wingeing nonce.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Pansy

Permy - Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I'm going to print this thread out and present it to my wife the next time see accuses me of being a whining baby when I'm ill

Leave a comment:

Working...
X