• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How bored would you have to be to do this?"

Collapse

• wc2
    replied
    1500 8gb Discs

That's.... No sorry it's gone. You'll have to wait for a Maths lover to post the amount of storage you could get and for how long you could power all of them for £1.67

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    "you have been blocked from acessing this site"

reason:

"This page is categorized as: "Adult/Mature Content;Nudity;Streaming Media/MP3s"

Tim

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I did the same today with gold daleks.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I did the same yesterday but with gold ingots.

Threaded.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Nice house though.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    How bored would you have to be to do this?

. . . marginally more bored than you have to be to watch it.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I heard that's what AtW decided to do with all those SKA drives. Found a productive use for it at last.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    About as bored as me I reckon - and that looks way more than 1500

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    i heard that all those discs came from the UK civil service
    Last edited by Spacecadet; 23 January 2008, 13:10.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    started a topic How bored would you have to be to do this?

How bored would you have to be to do this?

How bored would you have to be?

Working...
X