• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What to do?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What to do?"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    decided to go into town for a wander and then invest in some new spark plugs, leads and a spark plug wrench..
    +5 Xeno Geek Points for chef.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Get yourself over to Courcheval/Soldeu/Meribel/anywherewithsnow for 4 days of skiing and 4 nights of boozing. go on, break a leg.

(edit to correct spelling of Soldeu, just in case you need to google for it)
    already planned, am going to courchevel twice in march..

decided to go into town for a wander and then invest in some new spark plugs, leads and a spark plug wrench.. rock n roll lifestyle i know

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Go out and break the law, no police about as there all in London protesting today
    they're

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    Go out and break the law, no police about as there all in London protesting today

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Change your name to aTw and post non-stop on here.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Get yourself over to Courcheval/Sodeu/Meribel/anywherewithsnow for 4 days of skiing and 4 nights of boozing. go on, break a leg.
    What he said.

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    ok, right now im benched but have secured a contract doing exactly what i do best (so no pre-training needed) starting on Monday.

Therefore, this gives me 4 days with nothing planned to waste..

how would the panel say would be the best way to "use" these last few days of relaxation?
    Get yourself over to Courcheval/Soldeu/Meribel/anywherewithsnow for 4 days of skiing and 4 nights of boozing. go on, break a leg.

(edit to correct spelling of Soldeu, just in case you need to google for it)
    Last edited by Archangel; 23 January 2008, 12:32.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Have a 4-day long, 5-finger-shuffle-athon.

Xeno in 'single' mode

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Try doing stuff all, can't beat it. If you go down the family and kids route you won't get another chance for 20 years

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    ok, right now im benched but have secured a contract doing exactly what i do best (so no pre-training needed) starting on Monday.

how would the panel say would be the best way to "use" these last few days of relaxation?
    Are you Corgi registered and near Harrow, Ive got some gas pipes need moving. ? My plumber has let me down too many times now he is such a fat bastard.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Exercise?

I always plan to get out on my bike and get fit during my down time, in reality I do less than ever and end up feeling bloody awful after a week or two.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    girlfriend,

nope, no list, we don't live together and she knows i'll ignore it anyway

plus, new contract is close enough to commute from home so that's kept her happy

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

I'm suprised your wife/partner has not left you with a list of things to do

Leave a comment:

• Tensai
    replied

Relaxing in a gentleman's way. (Shame that smiley can't be modified...)

Leave a comment:

• chef
    started a topic What to do?

What to do?

Working...
X