• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More "stating of the bleeding obvious""

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    We need someone to research the carbon footprint of lazing around all day.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by 51st State View Post
    If it's pegging your researching, shouldn't that be team of crack scientists???

Dagnammit!!! I knew I'd missed something....

Captain Jack, do you want to join my crack team ??

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
    In which case I'll see you there.
    Hi Jack long time no see. Good to see you.

Leave a comment:

• 51st State
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Well if you would like to give me a £300Million grant i'm sure that my crack team of scientist can do some detailed research and provide you with an answer.

If it's pegging your researching, shouldn't that be team of crack scientists???

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Didn't mean to come across as insecure

Unfortunately won't make the Northern Meet but will make the next London/South based one whenever there next is one.
    In which case I'll see you there.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    No need to be so insecure, it's only a bit of fun. Don't knock what you haven't tried is my motto. Are you going to the Northern Meet I've just been reading about?
    Didn't mean to come across as insecure

Unfortunately won't make the Northern Meet but will make the next London/South based one whenever there next is one.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Not in this lifetime pal.
    No need to be so insecure, it's only a bit of fun. Don't knock what you haven't tried is my motto. Are you going to the Northern Meet I've just been reading about?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Go on, ducky, you know you want to. I'll make a real man of you.
    Not in this lifetime pal.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Well if I ever need a small surprise I'll bear you in mind.

NOT!
    Go on, ducky, you know you want to. I'll make a real man of you.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    No, generous. I would even help out your desperate ring, so magnanimous am I.
    Well if I ever need a small surprise I'll bear you in mind.

NOT!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    That has the ring of desperation to it. You a minger?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    If anyone needs any help in bed, I'm your man.
    That has the ring of desperation to it. You a minger?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    If anyone needs any help in bed, I'm your man.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning. How come your bed seems 500% more comfortable than ever on a Monday morning?
    This is an interesting area of superstring theory. Apparently the muons in the mattress form a weak attraction to the leptons in your back and the FTL particles in your pyjamas have a strong tendancy to the black hole. Having your hand rubbing yer boner whilst thinking about the bird in HR probably doesnt help either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X