• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Techno!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Techno!!"

Collapse

• techno
    replied
    if you crave excitement walking through stockton town center at 11.30 on a friday night is akin to the running of the bulls
    too true - in the dim and distant past when i went down stockton every weekend we were the 2nd most violent town centre in england

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by youwhut View Post
    techno techno techno.

techno techno techno techno

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but having contracted round most of England & Wales this past 12 years, I can assure you that everywhere is the same.

Everywhere I go everyone says "You can't go out on Friday & Saturday night 'cos of the tooled-up kids on drugs. My town must be the worst in the country".

I'm afraid to say it is everywhere.
    If you listen to old women and the daily mail you shouldn't even bother to leave your house. Yoof of today, not the same as like when we were kids.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by techno View Post
    Hi SA

is teesside not exciting like?

don't know where those extra e's came from, must have been drunk when I signed up

Sure you weren't on crack?

Nice to have you with us anyway - more people for the CUK Sunderland do in a few months

Leave a comment:

• youwhut
    replied
    techno techno techno.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
    if you crave excitement walking through stockton town center at 11.30 on a friday night is akin to the running of the bulls
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but having contracted round most of England & Wales this past 12 years, I can assure you that everywhere is the same.

Everywhere I go everyone says "You can't go out on Friday & Saturday night 'cos of the tooled-up kids on drugs. My town must be the worst in the country".

I'm afraid to say it is everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
    I hope your not sugggesting that Teeside is not wild and exciting place?!?!?

Very true!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    You say teeeeeside like it's a wild, exciting "eeeeeeeee" place?

I hope your not sugggesting that Teeside is not wild and exciting place?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• techno
    replied
    Hi SA

is teesside not exciting like?

don't know where those extra e's came from, must have been drunk when I signed up

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you been taking drugs?
    There's a new member called "Techno" - his location is teeeside.

I'm high on life at the mo

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you been taking drugs?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    started a topic Techno!!

Techno!!

You say teeeeeside like it's a wild, exciting "eeeeeeeee" place?

Working...
X