• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mosques with loudhalers on the roof poll"

Collapse

• dude69
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Depends where.

Over here? NO WAY!!

In India - fine, part of the culture, no problems at all. Made me smile when I heard it over there, don't see the problem in that context.
    at 5am every morning in your house constructed with poor sound insulation because it's so hot? even though most of India is not Muslim?

In Muslim countries non-Muslims have difficulties building churches and you would not be able to keep pigs or even dogs for fear of offending your Muslim neighbours.

I was even told not to eat during Ramadan in a local Pakistani area because it woudl offend the fasters.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

For the record, I was a cheap white slag back then (still am at heart)

:
    Is that going to be your new sig?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Depends where.

Over here? NO WAY!!

In India - fine, part of the culture, no problems at all. Made me smile when I heard it over there, don't see the problem in that context.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Explains why she is so up on Muslim rights though...

Would you still be banging thier cause if you knew that the guy prolly saw you as a cheap white slag to get a shag from before he went and married the girl mummy set up for him SA?
    Actually now you come to mention it, most blokes I had "relations" with when I was younger went on to get married - oh my god!!!!! They all used me for sex?!!!!!

For the record, I was a cheap white slag back then (still am at heart)

:drifting-off-thinking-of-excellent-sex-memories-from-bygones-past smilie:

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Cover yourself

I had a Muslim ram something down my throat once...couldn't really have called him ungrateful though...
    You should have kept your face covered, like all good Muslim girls. It wasn't the man's fault, you must agree.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I had a Muslim ram something down my throat once...couldn't really have called him ungrateful though...
    Coffee, keyboard etc etc. Post of the day imo!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Filth.

I'd come to expect more from you
    From Sal? You must be kidding.

I imagine she gives preferential BJs to the least English folk she can find... She's a leftie, remember.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Filth.

Explains why she is so up on Muslim rights though...

Would you still be banging thier cause if you knew that the guy prolly saw you as a cheap white slag to get a shag from before he went and married the girl mummy set up for him SA?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Filth.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    But were you grateful?

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Thats turned me on!
    Your a naughty girl....

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Where is the "I am sick of these ungrateful Mussies trying to ram their backward religion down our throats" option?

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Loud Speaker BLAIRS out - Non Muslims move away - More Muslims move in

OXFORD = BRADFORD

If you live in between these places then you are doomed

I'm sure the labour government will let more in to fill up the gap

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Where is the "I am sick of these ungrateful Mussies trying to ram their backward religion down our throats" option?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Where is the "It doesn't belong in this country" option?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X