• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I am leaving

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am leaving"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    Opt out of dying? That would be worthwhile, maybe we should vote for El Gordo after all....
    That option will be removed in your case. HTH

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    You will have the option to 'opt out'
    Opt out of dying? That would be worthwhile, maybe we should vote for El Gordo after all....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    AtW will volunteer his brain

Wrong thread. http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...lets-used.html

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Surely

AtW will volunteer his brain

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Yes, I'm sure my opt out is on a disc somewhere on a government computer system written by EDS.

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Scary

Reminds me of an old film with Michael Douglas: COMA

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Most worryingly that means they will have free reign to cut up and play about with most babies. If you are unfortunate enough to lose a baby at birth, or soon after what are the chance that you will have though of taking them off the register?

The general idea is not bad, but I would suggestyou put a lower limit on the age where this can happen.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    my giblets to Gordon Brown. Whether I like it or not.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    It means they'll be able to harvest and sell our bits to the private sector like they do with the products from the free blood donations.

Soylent Green, anyone? Yumski.
    Last edited by BrowneIssue; 14 January 2008, 11:44. Reason: Trypo

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic I am leaving

I am leaving

my giblets to Gordon Brown. Whether I like it or not.

Gordon Brown says he wants a national debate on whether to change the system of organ donation.

He believes thousands of lives would be saved if everyone was automatically placed on the donor register.

Working...
X