• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did I say the right thing?"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    ... and a nice pair of expensive shoes
    My eyes don't tend to drift that far down. She could be wearing clown shoes if the dirty pillows are plumped up enough!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    But during the marriage it's shared. So any woman who spends their money on expensive shoes is using some of the man's money. So one of the shoes is technically his, which could be interesting in a divorce case.
    Not my marriage We did have some joint but no way was it all going to be....

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    But during the marriage it's shared. So any woman who spends their money on expensive shoes is using some of the man's money. So one of the shoes is technically his, which could be interesting in a divorce case.
    Yes, that's the interesting point. Since they saved 20% they want you to be grateful for that 10% they saved from your money.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    It's amazing how far a pretty face and the ability to make a good brew can get you these days.
    ... and a nice pair of expensive shoes

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    That is true. After the marriage, the couple's money is the wife's money.
    Rubbish...

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    It's amazing how far a pretty face and the ability to make a good brew can get you these days.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    They must have been tired of you as their favourite b1tch.
    truce

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    It's either me or the 1st Battalion the Parachute regiment
    They must have been tired of you as their favourite b1tch.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    How did your piccie get past the avatar police?
    Changed it. Don't want to cause offence.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Bollocks (sorry ferret) to that...

How about.... "I've found a very expensive paid of shoes that I will use 2 or 3 times and I've paid for them with my own money"

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Are you trying to say that you are my daddy?
    It's either me or the 1st Battalion the Parachute regiment

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    besides your mum... loads ...but what have shoes got to do with flying flatulant mammals?

Are you trying to say that you are my daddy?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    On the rare occasions that I have come across (no, not like that!) good-looking women in positions of responsibility, they are either complete biatches, and don't care who they stamp on to get where they want to get, or they're VERY good at what they do.

<Moose in touch with feminine side>
    If a man doesn't respect such a woman for her achievements, then it's probably jealousy.
    </Moose in touch with feminine side>
    How did your piccie get past the avatar police?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Depends on how good you are
    Wahay!!!!...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X