• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is there any place for car hiring?"

Collapse

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Lucifer, funny you asked because my FD (I had'nt dare ask him before) would have mentioned it had the sum been large. He told me that we "only" had to pay £600 for some damages, which considering it was a £60 k motor was not bad.
    So BMW finance are back on my Christmas car list
    Not too bad I suppose. £600 is only four hours labour charge at my local BMW shop.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
    Dodgy, I seem to recall you were worried about the leasing company stinging you for damage to a car you were returning recently. Did anything ever come of the over-zealous inspector?
    Lucifer, funny you asked because my FD (I had'nt dare ask him before) would have mentioned it had the sum been large. He told me that we "only" had to pay £600 for some damages, which considering it was a £60 k motor was not bad.
    So BMW finance are back on my Christmas car list

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Dodgy, I seem to recall you were worried about the leasing company stinging you for damage to a car you were returning recently. Did anything ever come of the over-zealous inspector?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I remember her from Dragon's Den - she rejected the offer that they made her, much to the astonishment of the dragons (Bannatyne in particular).
    Yeah, saw that too.

I think she was using the show to raise the profile of her business.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    I remember her from Dragon's Den - she rejected the offer that they made her, much to the astonishment of the dragons (Bannatyne in particular).

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    try these guys

www.drivenleasing.com/

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I did once ask ling about a CH deal... not very professional IMHO

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Looks like that chinese kid off Fonejacker - "you wanna buy DVD?"

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    That is one messy home page...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Ask Ling

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Bentley Continental Flying Spur seems a snip at £1900 @ month

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    http://www.prestige-car-leasing.co.u...allardo/coupe/

£2K a month.

You know it makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by willow_smith View Post
    Hi guys,
    Has anyone done car leasing? I think it is cheaper than buying, am I wrong?
    Grateful for your help, also any good tips of where to lease.
    Thanks in advance!
    Have a search - Dodgy Agent had a few links a while back.

Leave a comment:

• willow_smith
    started a topic Is there any place for car hiring?

Is there any place for car hiring?

Hi guys,
    Has anyone done car leasing? I think it is cheaper than buying, am I wrong?
    Grateful for your help, also any good tips of where to lease.
    Thanks in advance!

Working...
X