• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's working then?"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Was only me and the Sys admin in until about 09:30 this morning, slacking permies...

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Not all of us are antipodean heathen.
    Yes good point.

The British version..

Have races on the chairs down the hallway with your underwear on your head and pencils up your nose whilst whooping 'yippy ki yay Mutha F***er'?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I on the other hand am up to my eyeballs, cleaning up after my useless team
    Poor bonus for them this year, then

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Am in the office, but having difficulty in actually doing any work, been doing emails, facebook stuff since this morning

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    wooping

Whooping you heathen

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Have races on the chairs down the hallway with your underwear on your head whilst wooping 'yippy ki yay Mutha F***er'?
    Not all of us are antipodean heathen.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Not back until January 8th.

Enjoying my time with tonsillitis

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Have races on the chairs down the hallway with your underwear on your head whilst wooping 'yippy ki yay Mutha F***er'?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I am - we're doing all that stuff we can do when the users aren't around

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I am, but I got in very late, and am leaving very early.

Thats a prof day this time of year

Leave a comment:

• nucastle
    replied
    Im at work .... i'd rather not be but i cant justify NOT making the money i would be, if i was sitting at home feeling bloated and drunk.

On the flip side - the roads were an absolute joy today, took 25 minutes to do a drive that usually takes 50.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Make hay while the sun shines

I'll probaly work from home Friday & Monday though!
    Make hay, mmm, more like just using bandwidth and passing time

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Make hay while the sun shines!

I'll probably work from home Friday & Monday though!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I am the only person working today on a floor that normally has 50 odd people on it every day.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am. And I hate it. Here until 2pm today - then off to go to Pilates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X