• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So what did Santa bring you?"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Not me
    Yep. Me!

One of the advantages of being on the bench - very few illnesses.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Another flu victim here. Fever started on Christmas Eve and only now feeling better. Suspiciously like a time-triggered virus; only conspiracy theorists need respond.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost

Depends on the definition of "well" having broken a tooth on a biscuit yesterday and suffering from a biscuit's revenge today when some crumbs went down the wrong way...
    You have so many teeth missing one will not matter...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Me, AFAIK. I've not had a cold in years, and I don't think I've ever had bad flu (just get a runny nose and the occasional cough) and most of the other things people seem to get.

yeah!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is there anyone here who is well?
    Me, AFAIK. I've not had a cold in years, and I don't think I've ever had bad flu (just get a runny nose and the occasional cough) and most of the other things people seem to get.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I got a laptop

With Vista on it
    I'm using my Dads new laptop.... it has vista on too - it's pants

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I got a laptop

With Vista on it

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    You heard of something called a Christmas wish list?? I made mine and gave it to everyone in the family, so I got what I asked for
    Oh so it's you who thinks that you look old and smell bad, well that's all right then

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Do selfridges do tattoos?
    The one in Manchester does... A nice South African fella....

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Thanks for the pointer
    Am here to help

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Got one of those too. My 1yr old got bought it for me along with a 40inch LCD. Very thoughtful of her I thought
    I was wondering how much pocket money I need to think about giving my children.

Thanks for the pointer

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I got a lot of cool stuff - including the Heros (sp ffs, what is wrong with me) series 1 box set

A beautiful chain from my parents...
    Wine.... wine.... champagne... a Leinster jersey, which I wore today when we trashed Ulster 29 -0, bloody hell though, it was freezing in Dublin.
    CD's and vouchers for selfridges for my new tat!!!

Fabbo fabbo!!!
    So you don't need any more bringing back from my trip to France, then?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    So you smell bad and look old.... nice.....

Surely you should never buy the other half stuff to make her look/smell younger/better....

Don't mind me, I'm just old and cynical (well I am a contractor FFS)
    You heard of something called a Christmas wish list?? I made mine and gave it to everyone in the family, so I got what I asked for

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Santa brought me: Perfume: (Armani Diamonds), YSL makeup foundation, Lush creams and toiletries stuff, black sweater, book, Orchid flowers.
    So you smell bad and look old.... nice.....

Surely you should never buy the other half stuff to make her look/smell younger/better....

Don't mind me, I'm just old and cynical (well I am a contractor FFS)

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I got a tee shirt and a pair of trousers for tennis.

Woopie....

My mother in law and my wife spent the entire 3 days arguing like cats and dog.... but this resulted in my big super uber prezzie.. the mother in Law stormed out and they are no longer talking (thsi was HUGE fight.. so going by previous history... no contact for a year)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X