• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Delhi belly day 4 (I think)"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Trust me, flying without a plane is even worse... unless you've got a parachute handy.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Trust me, flying without a plane is even worse... unless you've got a parachute handy.
    my brother is in 1para - he always carries a parachute

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Have a nice evening, just going to bed.

Night Night
    Cya in my or your dreams?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Not here. Going to put salmon fish meal into oven now, it'd better cook fast
    Have a nice evening, just going to bed.

Night Night

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It's already Christmas day here
    Not here. Going to put salmon fish meal into oven now, it'd better cook fast

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Let's save this topic for bedtime talk
    It's already Christmas day here

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Why so many fembots then
    Let's save this topic for bedtime talk

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    But no, I am not afraid of women
    Why so many fembots then

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    How did you get to the UK then Swim

You are afraid of women too, maybe you should go and see someone who could help you
    I can't swim either...and the thought of being in a train going under the tunnel freaks me out

But no, I am not afraid of women

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    even if I was not afraid of flying on airplanes...
    How did you get to the UK then Swim

You are afraid of women too, maybe you should go and see someone who could help you

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If you want to know about Goa fine
    What you told about India so far is enough to put me off even if I was not afraid of flying on airplanes...

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
    AlreadyPacked, I will have to pick your brain in the future since I may be visiting India for a few weeks in the New Year.

Hope you don't get another bout and get to enjoy your Christmas.
    If you want to know about Goa fine, but I have not done much traveling to other parts of India yet, but I will do next season.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    I've just realised! This might explain why the Indians over here are the moment always drink warm water.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    AlreadyPacked, I will have to pick your brain in the future since I may be visiting India for a few weeks in the New Year.

Hope you don't get another bout and get to enjoy your Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Merry Christmas everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X