• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My lunch"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am now on my breakfast - coffee and bananas and apples. yum.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    food glorious food

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Ham and tomato sandwich with mustard. My favourite.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Roast honey cured ham
    Boiled potatoes
    Beetroot
    Yum

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Can't you lot get your own lunch thread?

Today looks like Jacket Potato...

Leave a comment:

• dude69
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Oh FFS, I tell you I haven’t had any food since yesterday lunch time (I just remembered even last night I skipped dinner cuz I had nuts – when I eat nuts I sort of lose my appetite) and you post a menu of my fav foods ?

This spinach feta parcel sounds really good – this weekend I cooked red peppers/feta& goat cheese was heavenly, but I reckon the spinach with feta would taste good too.

Good lunch btw, sounds healthy to me.
    I eat out for lunch 5 days a week. No overpriced sandwiches for me.

Went to The Real Greek today

http://www.therealgreek.com/souvlaki...pring_2007.pdf

I've got a Taste London card, 50% off loads of restaurants.

The spinach and feta wasn't really the best thing, I actually liked the sardines best. Proper fresh sardines are hard to beat.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Tuna Sandwiches
    Prawns
    Crisps
    Water

I'm so tired I've had to come home and eat some cake so I can do some work. Now I remember why I don't drink in the week.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Angus beef and Guinness stew with salad and rice.
    Stew and salad - what kind of minger are you??

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Angus beef and Guinness stew with salad and rice.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Oh FFS, I tell you I haven’t had any food since yesterday lunch time (I just remembered even last night I skipped dinner cuz I had nuts – when I eat nuts I sort of lose my appetite) and you post a menu of my fav foods ?

This spinach feta parcel sounds really good – this weekend I cooked red peppers/feta& goat cheese was heavenly, but I reckon the spinach with feta would taste good too.

It was good enough for Jehova, was it?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by dude69 View Post
    Lamb Souvlaki
    Grilled Sardines
    Lamb chops
    Taramasalata
    Tsatliki (?)
    Grilled Halloumi
    Kofte
    Spinach and feta parcels
    Giant beans in tomato sauce

Leave a comment:

• dude69
    replied
    Lamb Souvlaki
    Grilled Sardines
    Lamb chops
    Taramasalata
    Tsatliki (?)
    Grilled Halloumi
    Kofte
    Spinach and feta parcels
    Giant beans in tomato sauce

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Whats a dalton?
    Oh Dear TM

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Whats a dalton?
    An elusive character who has served in the police force, the army and the clergy at various times in his euphemistic life.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Well after hearing that most interesting little anecdote the excitement has got the better of me and I will have to now go and damage the dalton.
    Whats a dalton?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X