• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Great news. It is getting warmer."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS. Only you stupid a'holes who are too busy posting on here and feeling smug don't know there's a genuine problem.
    I want to make only 2 points:

1st: you have more posts than me
    2nd: out of us two you - guru has got more relation to aforementioned a'holes

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    champagne make you cranky Mr Gore?
    Aye. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    FFS. Only you stupid a'holes who are too busy posting on here and feeling smug don't know there's a genuine problem.
    And actually you're all so ignorant geeks that I dont take you seriously anymore. Reactionarys like you will die out soon enough.
    champagne make you cranky Mr Gore?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Oh forgot this:

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Care to explain?
    And actually you're all so ignorant geeks that I dont take you seriously anymore. Reactionarys like you will die out soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Britain will be warm and lovely. Can't wait.
    I've got a/c

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7142694.stm

2007 has been one of the warmest years since 1850, despite the cooling influence of La Nina conditions.

The UK's Hadley Centre and University of East Anglia conclude that globally, this year ranks as the seventh warmest.

The 11 warmest years in this set have all occurred within the last 13 years. For the northern hemisphere alone, 2007 was the second warmest recorded.

I hate the cold.

No iffing way, I've been iffing freezing since beginning of Dec

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yeah Yeah! Cretin.
    Care to explain?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Why, you believe the doom mongers?
    Yeah Yeah! Cretin.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Hope you dont have children.
    Why, you believe the doom mongers?

Britain will be warm and lovely. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hope you dont have children.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post

2007 has been one of the warmest years since 1850, despite the cooling influence of La Nina conditions.

The UK's Hadley Centre and University of East Anglia conclude that globally, this year ranks as the seventh warmest.

The 11 warmest years in this set have all occurred within the last 13 years. For the northern hemisphere alone, 2007 was the second warmest recorded.

I hate the cold.

Except it pi$$ed down all summer.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    started a topic Great news. It is getting warmer.

Great news. It is getting warmer.

I hate the cold.

Working...
X