• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why do the good always die young?"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Oh I see,

So a few people isn't murder, it's just a bit of a laff around. At what stage does it count as full-blown homicide then ?

At what stage does it count as being a coke-fiend then ? 1 bag a day ? 2 bags ? More ?

I love your twisted logic :-)

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Hang on a moment, by her own admission she's a coke-fiend, and yet, according to you, she isn't a druggie ?

Damn, you're good.

If I ever decide to go postal, and find a clocktower and a sniper rifle to my liking, would you represent me in court, on the basis, that "ok, he did shoot several people, but it's not murder"....
    NO NO NO. She admitted to using cocaine, but that doesn't make her a drug fiend. There are levels in all things.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    She wasn't a "druggie" from what I can see
    Hang on a moment, by her own admission she's a coke-fiend, and yet, according to you, she isn't a druggie ?

Damn, you're good.

If I ever decide to go postal, and find a clocktower and a sniper rifle to my liking, would you represent me in court, on the basis, that "ok, he did shoot several people, but it's not murder"....

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    can flavia die?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Hmmmm there is a thread relating to this somewhere!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    She wasn't ugly! I'd probably consider her - if she was still breathing that is!
    She's probably still warm.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Fussy git.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    She wasn't ugly! I'd probably consider her - if she was still breathing that is!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7132183.stm

Cocaine then... not so squeaky clean after all.
    I can imagine the pressure on a young model to fit in with the crowd would be too much even for the strongest of people. She wasn't a "druggie" from what I can see.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7132183.stm

Cocaine then... not so squeaky clean after all.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Druggie according to her own confession.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I just read the whole story but must have missed the bit that said what happened to her???

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Why did she die?
    They don't know yet.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Why did she die?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It's always a tradgedy when someone good looking dies, ugly people however are ten a penny

Leave a comment:

Working...
X