• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Agents getting desperate"

Collapse

• vhadiant
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    placing a candidate, you can earn up-to £500!!!
    Bah ... my pimp paid me £1000 last time I referred someone to him. You can ask for more.

Leave a comment:

• Jammy B*st*rd
    replied
    All well and good, but how would you find out, if indeed, the EB did manage to "place a candidate" based on the info you gave them?

Trust them? i think not

Leave a comment:

• crack_ho
    replied
    you can earn up-to £500
    Sounds like one of those fliers at the traffic lights for home working.
    No doubt you'd get a £50 M&S voucher for each year of the contract.

Unless it was written in blood I wouldn't believe any monies would be forthcoming.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Anyone thought of putting their contract leads on eBay?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I wouldn't put anyone that I like through them, though.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Anyone thought of putting their contract leads on eBay?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I wonder if DA would better that offer?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Good business in my opinion. And a lot more ethical and honest than expected.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    or just good business? - trouble is the agency (CP) is not one I'd recommend!
    Doomed ™

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    started a topic Agents getting desperate

Agents getting desperate

or just good business? - trouble is the agency (CP) is not one I'd recommend!

Good afternoon

With Christmas coming up I can appreciate how important every single penny can be. With that in mind, I have attached the above details, where you have the potential to earn money, just for a little snippet of information.

How I hear you ask??

Well, if your current company is recruiting, or if you have turned down an offer from a company, or a fellow Line Manager is recruiting, if you let me know, and that information leads to me placing a candidate, you can earn up-to £500!!!

All information will be handled in 100% confidence, and approached in a professional manner.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Have a good evening

Working...
X