• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: So then

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So then"

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    Apology accepted

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    1) I was not making fun of you. Although I reserve the right to do so, and as you say I dont know you or anything about you, so you can safely assume all teasing will be totally uninformed and shuld be treated as such. I am not the kind of guy to treat a poster different cause they are a chick, I will leave it to the other guys to compete to be your knight in shining armour. I prefer to be the rogue
    2) I never said all you do is flirt, I said they flirted with you. And we all know you do flirt, not saying its all you do, or that it is wrong to do it, or that you are alone in doing it.
    Apology accepted

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    However....... I don't like it when people who have no clue about me, talk about me or make out like all I do over in TPD is flirt.... thats not the case. I do stay in there because General usually has stuff that I have no need to give my opinion on - and a lot of the time it does descend in to fighting and I can't be bothered with it, even if I did kick off at you today.
    1) I was not making fun of you. Although I reserve the right to do so, and as you say I dont know you or anything about you, so you can safely assume all teasing will be totally uninformed and shuld be treated as such. I am not the kind of guy to treat a poster different cause they are a chick, I will leave it to the other guys to compete to be your knight in shining armour. I prefer to be the rogue
    2) I never said all you do is flirt, I said they flirted with you. And we all know you do flirt, not saying its all you do, or that it is wrong to do it, or that you are alone in doing it.

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Our Sal is a goddess of infinite wisdom.
    No truer word, it is my opinion, has ever been spoken.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    Not at all - ask SallyAnne; I can barely string a SQL statement together
    Our Sal is a goddess of infinite wisdom.

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Snob
    Not at all - ask SallyAnne; I can barely string a SQL statement together

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    DBA, mate.
    Snob

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    SQL guy eh?
    DBA, mate.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Kind of, but as it's associted with Oracle, it may be wary but it sure as hell ain't got it's eyes open.
    SQL guy eh?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Is that like a yuletide log with it's eyes open and very wary
    Kind of, but as it's associted with Oracle, it may be wary but it sure as hell ain't got it's eyes open.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Honest Boss... Was picking an alert log apart.
    Is that like a yuletide log with it's eyes open and very wary

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    tpd - working indeed
    Honest Boss... Was picking an alert log apart.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I don't hide mate - don't have the physique for it.
    tpd - working indeed

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Hah! so this is where you are hiding
    I don't hide mate - don't have the physique for it.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Indeed - I hope to be in bed whilst the storm is storming though.
    Hah! so this is where you are hiding

Leave a comment:

Working...
X